Bay Area Appreciation - Vol. my 707th post

S.F. rite here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
3rd st
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I recommend you cats to go to a Vietnamese cafe in San Jose if you're ever around that area. Depending on which one you go to, there are some gangstas there. Most of the time it's just middle age men, gambling on sports and drinking coffee or orange juice. Trust me you will like the experience. The servers there dress very sexy, and if you can rap, you might be able to pull one home. The servers are dress better than a hooters girl. And depending on which kind of cafe in San Jose, they have all kinds of races. Go with your boys, it will be fun.
cafe quyen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

I recommend you cats to go to a Vietnamese cafe in San Jose if you're ever around that area. Depending on which one you go to, there are some gangstas there. Most of the time it's just middle age men, gambling on sports and drinking coffee or orange juice. Trust me you will like the experience. The servers there dress very sexy, and if you can rap, you might be able to pull one home. The servers are dress better than a hooters girl. And depending on which kind of cafe in San Jose, they have all kinds of races. Go with your boys, it will be fun.
What do you mean? Since theyre all "Vietnamese cafes" shouldnt all the waitresses be vietnamese?
Majority of them are, but times are changing because they have different customers coming in to drink coffee now. There are Latin and white girls at the cafe too. Latin folks be hitting up all the Vietnamese spots now. When I'm at a Vietnamese restaurant and New Year Festivals in San Jose, I always see Latinos at the function, and it feels good to see other people embrace my culture. You haven't seen this yet?
Man, I havent even been to a vietnamese cafe yet, and I live in SJ. But I have heard all the stories about wearing lingerie, back rooms, and darktinted windows. My vietnamese friends tell me that you shouldnt even try to holler at the waitresses because theyre boyfriends are probably there since allthe gang members hang out in the cafes. Man, which ones have the latin and white girls?

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Lived in San Jose for most of my life, college in Berkeley

Moving to Seattle, but want to raise my kids in the Bay Area

Yet you like the Denver Broncos? You aren't a bay head
laugh.gif
Well I guess I'm not a "Bay Head," whatever that means. I'm a person that was born and raised in the South Bay. If being a"Bay Head" requires me to be a Raiders fan, then count me out
grin.gif
. I prefer the Niners and their fans anyway.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Hercules checking in.
hercules is a very nice n quite city..only problem there are no places to eat aside from mcdonalds,jack in the box, subway, and taco bell.
and L&L....
yea forgot LL next to subway...where you live in hercules?

Corny Hypebeasts all over the bay, good thing the girls in San Jose were on point.

San Diego > The Whole Bay easily.

hmmm...
Cafe Quyen

South San Jose, born and raised...That Man vs. Food was alright. Can't believe Cluck U's changed their name still. And San Jose "gangstas"are elementary school compared to real gangbangers...Actually in SoCal for school and if you think San Jose is chill, you need to come down south......

Hercules checking in.
hercules is a very nice n quite city..only problem there are no places to eat aside from mcdonalds,jack in the box, subway, and taco bell.
and L&L....
used to stay off partridge, behind the "new" high school. but now indublin.

Originally Posted by rtz13

Corny Hypebeasts all over the bay, good thing the girls in San Jose were on point.

San Diego > The Whole Bay easily.
In terms of what, besides the whole "hypebeast" overlay? Living in both places (more-so the Bay), I'd have to disagree.

Originally Posted by jman8811

South San Jose, born and raised...That Man vs. Food was alright. Can't believe Cluck U's changed their name still. And San Jose "gangstas" are elementary school compared to real gangbangers...Actually in SoCal for school and if you think San Jose is chill, you need to come down south......

IDK. Some of them East Side cats are ruthless.

born in oakland and have been basically slowly moving up north since....

concord, benicia, san pablo, antioch, back to benicia, and now suisun (not really "the bay", but we have one)

i was just in SF today walking around and ate at rosemunde sausage grill and little star pizza. BOMB!!!

Hercules checking in.
and L&L....
used to stay off partridge, behind the "new" high school. but now in dublin.
eek.gif
People actually know where Hercules is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I like how Hercules is, calm and peaceful. Don't need all those big store in this small town/city.

Hercules checking in.
and L&L....
used to stay off partridge, behind the "new" high school. but now in dublin.
eek.gif
People actually know where Hercules is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I like how Hercules is, calm and peaceful. Don't need all those big store in this small town/city.
my girlfriend lives in hercules, theres nothing to eat

Back
Top Bottom