Bay Area Appreciation - Vol. my 707th post

Originally Posted by XX3forever

Ha...I wonder how many people are saying just saying 510 to avoid the fact that they live in Alameda. Just kidding guys...Alameda checkin' in though...the most boring city in the Bay Area.

Nah North Bay = boring Santa Rosa San Rafael

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Born in Berkeley, raised in Vallejo, moved to Pleasant Hill for a few years now I'm living in El Cerrito and working in Richmond.

I love El Cerrito....right next to Berkeley, 15min from the City and I got a NICE view of SF+ both bridges from my living room and I live with my girl.

I love the Bay.

Born to die here!

pics?

laugh.gif
...What up man....how you been?...You're the dude that went to College Park right? I think I talked with you a couple times...?....anyways...but i justasked her if I could post her pic....lol...she said yes....so here you go...

l_e815752d06118b58ab91cb5f0c21167b.jpg

l_280545600ed655e764e78ed77b5c6030.jpg

mos definitely appreciated.

went to school in frisco.
lived in daly city up until college.
moved out to hercules after high school.
now living in dublin.

VALLEJO REPRESENT!!! Born and raised baby....

Federal Terrace Elementary rank: 4

That's my school right there!!!

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Lived in San Jose for most of my life, college in Berkeley

Moving to Seattle, but want to raise my kids in the Bay Area

Yet you like the Denver Broncos? You aren't a bay head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Hercules checking in.
hercules is a very nice n quite city..only problem there are no places to eat aside from mcdonalds,jack in the box, subway, and taco bell.

Originally Posted by aojmf

DEEP EAST OAKLAND CHECKING IN BORN AND RAISED HIGHLAND HOSPITAL 1985 YA DIG! THROWING UP THE HUNDREDS!

You already know...105th on mine, where you stay?

I recommend you cats to go to a Vietnamese cafe in San Jose if you're ever around that area. Depending on which one you go to, there are some gangstasthere. Most of the time it's just middle age men, gambling on sports and drinking coffee or orange juice. Trust me you will like the experience. Theservers there dress very sexy, and if you can rap, you might be able to pull one home. The servers are dress better than a hooters girl. And depending on whichkind of cafe in San Jose, they have all kinds of races. Go with your boys, it will be fun.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I recommend you cats to go to a Vietnamese cafe in San Jose if you're ever around that area. Depending on which one you go to, there are some gangstas there. Most of the time it's just middle age men, gambling on sports and drinking coffee or orange juice. Trust me you will like the experience. The servers there dress very sexy, and if you can rap, you might be able to pull one home. The servers are dress better than a hooters girl. And depending on which kind of cafe in San Jose, they have all kinds of races. Go with your boys, it will be fun.
What do you mean? Since theyre all "Vietnamese cafes" shouldnt all the waitresses be vietnamese?

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

I recommend you cats to go to a Vietnamese cafe in San Jose if you're ever around that area. Depending on which one you go to, there are some gangstas there. Most of the time it's just middle age men, gambling on sports and drinking coffee or orange juice. Trust me you will like the experience. The servers there dress very sexy, and if you can rap, you might be able to pull one home. The servers are dress better than a hooters girl. And depending on which kind of cafe in San Jose, they have all kinds of races. Go with your boys, it will be fun.
What do you mean? Since theyre all "Vietnamese cafes" shouldnt all the waitresses be vietnamese?
Majority of them are, but times are changing because they have different customers coming in to drink coffee now. There are Latin and white girlsat the cafe too. Latin folks be hitting up all the Vietnamese spots now. When I'm at a Vietnamese restaurant and New Year Festivals in San Jose, I alwayssee Latinos at the function, and it feels good to see other people embrace my culture. You haven't seen this yet?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Hercules checking in.
hercules is a very nice n quite city..only problem there are no places to eat aside from mcdonalds,jack in the box, subway, and taco bell.
and L&L....

vietnamese cafes. appreciated!

vietnamese chicks. mos definitely appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom