Bay Area Appreciation - Vol. my 707th post

Born and raised in Sf.
pimp.gif

I wonder what the percentages of NT are from Northern Cali, Southern Cali, Midewest, NYC, etc. I feel like there are nothing but cali heads on here.

I know there are a lot of Jersey and NY head up on here as well. NT, to me at least, is pretty much all over the map.

Anyone see Man vs. Food in SJ yesterday?
I know he wasnt feelin that burrito from Iguanas, there are better spots out there.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Anyone see Man vs. Food in SJ yesterday?
I know he wasnt feelin that burrito from Iguanas, there are better spots out there.

Thought I was the only one that caught that. Dude was a beast for eating a god damn 6 pound burrito under 3 1/2 minutes. Dude looked like he wanted to SUKAthat last couple of bites.

The Bay Area is nice, I have family in Berkeley.

I've been there a few times and I like it (I'm going back in a few weeks so yay!).

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

408 YOOOO. I dont see what you guys are talking about, San Jose is full of NERDS or at least in my suburb in SJ. The only kids that act hard are the hypebeast or the wannabe gangsters. Everyone else is basically Asian DotA players or Indian kids doing some computer science !%+#. Oh and we have lots of ricers too

evergreen area?

on a side note, do you guys consider san jose to be apart of the bay?

Been living in Richmond forever.
laugh.gif

I stay in Berkeley on the weekends though.

Very much appreciated.

san jose is part of the bay, just the southern part. evergreen suburbs area is where i live btw...yea its full of nerds or w/e but mostly because alot ofengineers live here. other than that its just slightly hood haha. esp. near andrew hill

Back
Top Bottom