Bay Area Appreciation - Vol. my 707th post

Originally Posted by YaAintReady

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Lol I swear San Jose is like the most hated on city in the bay. The only thing I hate is when dudes from there try to act hard and !*@*.
I love rollin down to San Jose Santana Row on a hot sunny day... best girls around IMO
grin.gif

Then again i like thick latin chicks, so ya kno

Fixed again!

Lol I swear San Jose is like the most hated on city in the bay. The only thing I hate is when dudes from there try to act hard and !*@*.
I love rollin down to San Jose... best girls around IMO
grin.gif

Same here. And the clubs are filled with them.
grin.gif

BTW, I do see your point vrp32tl.

grin.gif

grin.gif

About the schools or about the women?

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

grin.gif

grin.gif

About the schools or about the women?
About everyone in the bay trying to act hard.

Santana Row is a whole other kind of deal...

most of them girls won't look at you if you dont roll up in a benz or if u aint wearin Ed Farty

but if u into the blonde one's wit fake tig ol's n orange tans then... whoo hoo.
eyes.gif

408 YOOOO. I dont see what you guys are talking about, San Jose is full of NERDS or at least in my suburb in SJ. The only kids that act hard are the hypebeastor the wannabe gangsters. Everyone else is basically Asian DotA players or Indian kids doing some computer science !%+#. Oh and we have lots of ricers too

grin.gif

grin.gif

Not really filled with them. There's a reason why we're sometimes dubbed as "Man Jose"
smh.gif

But when the girls are around
pimp.gif

Bay Area folks if you PLEASE can support

R.I.P Stacey Krause... *300 signitures down!! PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!*

petition is for a close friend Stacey Krause who was lost due to the dangerous intersection of alemany and san juan in the city...since then several accidentshave occurred at this intersection and to prevent any other from happening please feel free to sign this petition......R.I.P stace we miss you sis..

for those unfamiliar with the alemany san juan intersection here is additional pics/video of the intersection

http://bikeblogs.org/sf/2008/10/21/help-prevent-more-pedestrian-deaths-on-alemany-boulevard/

as for the petition all info is within the link below..thank you

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stopandsignforsafety

l_f297923cec8d4c7cb8a7285a6891d71e.jpg

Originally Posted by sk23

510 checkin in.

^^^^ Heart of the bay.

the heart of the bay is SF
Metaphorical heart = SF

Geographical heart = 510.

Either way... Yay Area aallll Daaaay. Appreciated.
I agree...SF and the East Bay are so different, only separated by a bridge...y'all should already know where I'm from
pimp.gif

co-sign, you live in one of the richest, safest cities in the nation, and these kids trying to be ghetto. Not saying there arent any bad places in sj becausethere are. But these fools i see are laughable. Try to hard to fit in with the old thizz, hyphy, etc.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

co-sign, you live in one of the richest, safest cities in the nation, and these kids trying to be ghetto. Not saying there arent any bad places in sj because there are. But these fools i see are laughable. Try to hard to fit in with the old thizz, hyphy, etc.

*cough* siccness.net *cough*

co-sign, you live in one of the richest, safest cities in the nation, and these kids trying to be ghetto. Not saying there arent any bad places in sj because there are. But these fools i see are laughable. Try to hard to fit in with the old thizz, hyphy, etc.

indifferent.gif
i get scare walking too one of many 7-11 by SJSU
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...but on the real, i dont hate SJSU ...it just mad boring out there
sick.gif

My bay area only includes SF and Oakland, and maybe SJ because they have 1 million people. haha

Born in Berkeley, raised in Vallejo, moved to Pleasant Hill for a few years now I'm living in El Cerrito and working in Richmond.

I love El Cerrito....right next to Berkeley, 15min from the City and I got a NICE view of SF+ both bridges from my living room and I live with my girl.

I love the Bay.

Born to die here!

Originally Posted by daprescription

BART - BAY AREA RAP TALK . NET!!!!!

Oakland, Berkeley, San Francisco

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Other parts are appreciated but the above are truly some of the greatest cities in the nation.

Originally Posted by daprescription

LOL youre on there too? Exactly though

- Born in Oakland
- Raised in Richmond/El Sobrante
- Moved out by myself in Hilltop
- Currently living in San Francisco

I must agree about the East Bay being way different from San Francisco but I must say, I like SF more.....but never try to front that I am a "FriscoHead". East bay to the heart! Haha!

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Born in Berkeley, raised in Vallejo, moved to Pleasant Hill for a few years now I'm living in El Cerrito and working in Richmond.

I love El Cerrito....right next to Berkeley, 15min from the City and I got a NICE view of SF+ both bridges from my living room and I live with my girl.

I love the Bay.

Born to die here!

pics?

Back
Top Bottom