Bay Area Appreciation - Vol. my 707th post

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

East Bay 510.. No we don't all dress alike, besides, most of those hypebeasts come from San Jose.

you mean daly city aka serra manilla
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ludex360

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

East Bay 510.. No we don't all dress alike, besides, most of those hypebeasts come from San Jose.
and daily city

LOL @ Daly City. Peep Nations on a Saturday night, it is ridiculous

sinser13 wrote:
vrp32tl wrote:
Sadly I stay in Vallejo, need to move back to Pleasant Hill.

laugh.gif
whats wrong with Vallejo?

This is what's wrong with it;

Vallejo (City)
Vallejo City Unified (District)
Jesse M. Bethel High rank: 3
Beverly Hills Elementary rank: 3
Elmer Cave Elementary rank: 3
Community Day rank: none
Johnston Cooper Elementary rank: 5
Dan Mini Elementary rank: 3
David Farragut Elementary rank: 2
Federal Terrace Elementary rank: 4
Franklin Middle rank: 2
Glen Cove Elementary rank: 5
Highland Elementary rank: 2
Hogan High rank: 3
HOPE rank: none
Lincoln Elementary rank: 3
Loma Vista Elementary rank: 1
Mare Island Technology Academy rank: 4
MIT Academy rank: 3
Grace Patterson Elementary rank: 2
Annie Pennycook Elementary rank: 6
Continuation Peoples High rank: none
Solano Middle rank: 3
Springstowne Middle rank: 4
Steffan Manor Elementary rank: 4
Vallejo High rank: 2
Vallejo Middle rank: 1
Joseph H. Wardlaw Elementary rank: 6
Elsa Widenmann Elementary rank: 3

Compared to Pleasant Hill/Concord:

Pleasant Hill (City)
Mt. Diablo Unified (District)
College Park High rank: 7
Fair Oaks Elementary rank: 1
Gregory Gardens Elementary rank: 8
Horizons Alternative rank: 7
Pleasant Hill Elementary rank: 9
Pleasant Hill Middle rank: 8
Continuation Prospect High rank: none
Sequoia Elementary rank: 10
Sequoia Middle rank: 10
Strandwood Elementary rank: 10
Valhalla Elementary rank: 9
Valley View Middle rank: 8

I'm not saying Vallejo is ghetto but it really isn't the best place to raise a child. And of course the haters are going to say its all in theparenting. But statistically and by the #'s Pleasant Hill will give my child an advantage and as a parent that is what I want.

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

Pacifica checking in.

No place I'd rather live...I love the Bay Area.
Lol my grandparents live there, it's $!#$$+* foggy over there. I know it's refreshing but it gets depressing sometimes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Richmond/Hilltop checkin in
pimp.gif
grin.gif

On the side-note, is it me or the San Jose area is the most calm part of the bay.
laugh.gif
whats wrong with richmond? but calm as in lesscrime/violence or the people in san jose? I think Danville/pleasanton area is pretty quite and nice. Wouldn't mind living out there if I could afford it.

one time i stayed @ the Hilton in concord, and went to the six flags water park that opened up in vallejo!

and then went to filmore (sp?) and Oakland and San Fran, it was crack the whole time. I love seattle but the bay was nice.
pimp.gif

Raised in Vallejo and ,moved to Fairfield; I'm in SF almost every other weekend I love it there.

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

On the side-note, is it me or the San Jose area is the most calm part of the bay.
laugh.gif
whats wrong with richmond? but calm as in less crime/violence or the people in san jose? I think Danville/pleasanton area is pretty quite and nice. Wouldn't mind living out there if I could afford it.
Nothing is wrong with Richmond, I never had a problem with wearing SF fitted caps or anything over here unlike Oakland. It's more calm in bothways. Danville is coo but it doesn't have that bay area feel to it, while in San Jose people still have the bay area characteristics.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Damn, vrp32tl growing all up.

LOL, I'm suprised myself LazyJ10. Actually posted some of my J's on craigslist. Thougth that would never happen homie. We been collectin since 6thgrade.

DaNiKeRhiNo wrote:

DaNiKeRhiNo wrote:
BgL2687 wrote:
kayZEEzay wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
whats wrong with richmond? but calm as in less crime/violence or the people in san jose? I think Danville/pleasanton area is pretty quite and nice. Wouldn't mind living out there if I could afford it.

Nothing is wrong with Richmond, I never had a problem with wearing SF fitted caps or anything over here unlike Oakland. It's more calm in both ways. Danville is coo but it doesn't have that bay area feel to it, while in San Jose people still have the bay area characteristics.

What's up with dudes from San Jose dressing up like they going to the club when all they are doing is going to Jolly Bee or In n Out burger?? And yeahi'm stereo typing....SUE ME!

Lol I swear San Jose is like the most hated on city in the bay. The only thing I hate is when dudes from there try to act hard and !*@*.

Lol I swear San Jose is like the most hated on city in the bay. The only thing I hate is when dudes from there try to act hard and !*@*.
I love rollin down to San Jose... best girls around IMO
grin.gif

Then again i like thick latin chicks, so ya kno

Union City checking in
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
No where else like the Bay Area.

On the subject of San Jose though, too many dudes trying to act hard, and a whole lot of ++++%#.

Back
Top Bottom