BARON DAVIS GETS TRADED TO THE CAVS

Don't feel bad for Baron at all. Now he can just focus on not showing up for games whether he's on the court or off the court.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Don't feel bad for Baron at all. Now he can just focus on not showing up for games whether he's on the court or off the court.

but but...he's on my fantasy team 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

but but...he's on my fantasy team 
frown.gif

Reminds me of dude in the Deron thread who said he should punt the ball on his first possession...I can actually see it happening in Quicken Loans 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of dude in the Deron thread who said he should punt the ball on his first possession...I can actually see it happening in Quicken Loans 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is farrrr too much for mo williams but yea B Diddy jus be out there playin... not a damn does he give anymore
laugh.gif

this is farrrr too much for mo williams but yea B Diddy jus be out there playin... not a damn does he give anymore
laugh.gif

I feel bad for dude... Bet when he threw BG that oop out the sunroof he didnt think hed be playing for the Cavs less than a week later 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel bad for dude... Bet when he threw BG that oop out the sunroof he didnt think hed be playing for the Cavs less than a week later 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know how I feel about this trade, really. I know Mo Williams is happy as hell right now. Dude always mentioned how he loved the So-Cal area, so for him - this is a dream come true. To be honest, I was more happy when I seen we came up on a 1st round draft pick more than anything. Baron Davis is injury-prone, old *$! past his prime. I expect maybe 10, 15 good games out of him and than he's gone.

No one should feel bad for anyone. This is a business, remember?
laugh.gif
.  At least he'll play for some of the best fans in the world...

I don't know how I feel about this trade, really. I know Mo Williams is happy as hell right now. Dude always mentioned how he loved the So-Cal area, so for him - this is a dream come true. To be honest, I was more happy when I seen we came up on a 1st round draft pick more than anything. Baron Davis is injury-prone, old *$! past his prime. I expect maybe 10, 15 good games out of him and than he's gone.

No one should feel bad for anyone. This is a business, remember?
laugh.gif
.  At least he'll play for some of the best fans in the world...

So Jamario Moon is also included right ?

I didn't like the trade for the Clippers until I heard that part.

Jamario Moon is a good piece. He can do somethings and he's another athletic jumper. I just don't know how well Mo can run with those type of players.

So Jamario Moon is also included right ?

I didn't like the trade for the Clippers until I heard that part.

Jamario Moon is a good piece. He can do somethings and he's another athletic jumper. I just don't know how well Mo can run with those type of players.

Back
Top Bottom