BARON DAVIS GETS TRADED TO THE CAVS

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My dude GA summed it up best on Twitter...he was saying that BD only started to give a $##+ when Blake stepped on the court. It shouldn't take a rookie to energize a 10 year vet...should be the other way around. Damage had been done already...BD isn't committed to basketball. Sad to see him go out like this, cause dude had RIDICULOUS talent. Oh well...he'll probably do some big things after his career is over. Basketball is a hobby to him.

Everybody in the NBA has ridiculous talent. But yeah, he wasn't committed. If there is any justice in this world, Philly would trade Elton Brand to Cleveland
laugh.gif
. I blame Brand for this Davis debacle, he reniged so hard on that deal.  

My dude GA summed it up best on Twitter...he was saying that BD only started to give a $##+ when Blake stepped on the court. It shouldn't take a rookie to energize a 10 year vet...should be the other way around. Damage had been done already...BD isn't committed to basketball. Sad to see him go out like this, cause dude had RIDICULOUS talent. Oh well...he'll probably do some big things after his career is over. Basketball is a hobby to him.

Everybody in the NBA has ridiculous talent. But yeah, he wasn't committed. If there is any justice in this world, Philly would trade Elton Brand to Cleveland
laugh.gif

feel bad for BD, but bottom line he hasn't lived up to his contract. $65 million for 5 years, off and on injured, mostly out of shape....not really a hard worker. But it's partly the Clippers fault for giving him that contract too.

Overall, good trade for LA....they get cap space and a younger PG who can shoot.

Mo, Gordon, Griffin and DeAndre is a good core....now they need a legit SF

feel bad for BD, but bottom line he hasn't lived up to his contract. $65 million for 5 years, off and on injured, mostly out of shape....not really a hard worker. But it's partly the Clippers fault for giving him that contract too.

Overall, good trade for LA....they get cap space and a younger PG who can shoot.

Mo, Gordon, Griffin and DeAndre is a good core....now they need a legit SF

Great move the Cavs, they gon have two lottery picks this year. I'm surprised no one realized this. 
Irving and Sullinger on the Cavs? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Great move the Cavs, they gon have two lottery picks this year. I'm surprised no one realized this. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif
This.

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching Elton on Rome is Burning today
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif
This.

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching Elton on Rome is Burning today
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i hope he doesnt report and we can pick him up
nerd.gif

id take an overweight baronover garbage +!@ shannon brown and steve blake

fixed for you

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i hope he doesnt report and we can pick him up
nerd.gif

id take an overweight baronover garbage +!@ shannon brown and steve blake

fixed for you

I got $5 that this guy doesn't even ever set foot in Ohio and the Lakers jump on him

I got $5 that this guy doesn't even ever set foot in Ohio and the Lakers jump on him

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What do you mean, that's the best part of this deal!!

I can give a damn about Baron Davis and his lazy antics, I hope dude never plays a minute in Cleveland.

Next season will be
pimp.gif
 for us Cavs, we'll start fresh with a bunch of young cats.  

Back
Top Bottom