BARON DAVIS GETS TRADED TO THE CAVS

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Great move the Cavs, they gon have two lottery picks this year. I'm surprised no one realized this. 
Irving and Sullinger on the Cavs? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What do you mean, that's the best part of this deal!!

I can give a damn about Baron Davis and his lazy antics, I hope dude never plays a minute in Cleveland.

Next season will be
pimp.gif
 for us Cavs, we'll start fresh with a bunch of young cats.  

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I feel for B.Diddy
30t6p3b.gif

I could see him contemplating retirement.

as much as the city and team of cleveland sucks, this has to be a joke. do you realize how much money he would lose
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I feel for B.Diddy
30t6p3b.gif

I could see him contemplating retirement.

as much as the city and team of cleveland sucks, this has to be a joke. do you realize how much money he would lose
roll.gif

He should have never left Golden State for the damn Clippers. The Bay Area isn't that far away from L.A. and at least he was getting in the playoffs with GS...But the last 3 years that Don Nelson coached GS was a joke (that Jason Richardson for Brandan Wright trade was garbage the minute it was announced) and maybe Baron saw that coming...

He should have never left Golden State for the damn Clippers. The Bay Area isn't that far away from L.A. and at least he was getting in the playoffs with GS...But the last 3 years that Don Nelson coached GS was a joke (that Jason Richardson for Brandan Wright trade was garbage the minute it was announced) and maybe Baron saw that coming...

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

I'd retire.

No you wouldn't.

Sto feeling bad for dudes who play a SPORT for a living. He can wipe his tears with his paychecks. I have no sympathy for Baron Davis.

BUT, I will say that doesn't make Donald Sterling any less of an +%#. Dude still is clueless to what it takes to build a franchise.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

I'd retire.

No you wouldn't.

Sto feeling bad for dudes who play a SPORT for a living. He can wipe his tears with his paychecks. I have no sympathy for Baron Davis.

BUT, I will say that doesn't make Donald Sterling any less of an +%#. Dude still is clueless to what it takes to build a franchise.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Great move the Cavs, they gon have two lottery picks this year. I'm surprised no one realized this. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I can give a damn about Baron Davis and his lazy antics, I hope dude never plays a minute in Cleveland.

Next season will be
pimp.gif
I haven't watched many Cavs games, but how good do you think Hickson could be?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Next season will be
pimp.gif
I haven't watched many Cavs games, but how good do you think Hickson could be?

Like others have said, could care less about B-Diddy, just happy about the 1st round pick from clippers, now all we can hope for is the clippers to keep losing

Like others have said, could care less about B-Diddy, just happy about the 1st round pick from clippers, now all we can hope for is the clippers to keep losing

if he wasn't making all that money i'd feel bad for him but since he's making millions of dollars he needs to stop crying and gut it out for the rest of this season.

if he wasn't making all that money i'd feel bad for him but since he's making millions of dollars he needs to stop crying and gut it out for the rest of this season.

Back
Top Bottom