BARON DAVIS GETS TRADED TO THE CAVS

Baron Davis and Byron Scott reunited.
laugh.gif

This will not end well...again.

tired.gif

Just when B. Diddy seemed to be turning it around. Hate to see his career dwindle away like this.

tired.gif

Just when B. Diddy seemed to be turning it around. Hate to see his career dwindle away like this.

I don't feel sorry for him. He wanted to be in LA for his movie career. Basketball was coming 2nd and he started trying again only because of Blake? Good riddance.

Now get Eric Gordon healthy

I don't feel sorry for him. He wanted to be in LA for his movie career. Basketball was coming 2nd and he started trying again only because of Blake? Good riddance.

Now get Eric Gordon healthy

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

damn, he gonna be injured the rest of the season..or he might just pull an oldschool move and refuse to report

this + those horrible dunk contest passes

terrible going out like that

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

damn, he gonna be injured the rest of the season..or he might just pull an oldschool move and refuse to report

this + those horrible dunk contest passes

terrible going out like that

First he left a good GS team & went to LA because he thought Brand was going to stay & didn't, than when LA finally gets things going in the right direction he's shipped out to Cleveland. Tough break...

First he left a good GS team & went to LA because he thought Brand was going to stay & didn't, than when LA finally gets things going in the right direction he's shipped out to Cleveland. Tough break...

Im glad the CLippers traded him and his huge contract.  Williams is younger and makes 9.3 milli while Davis is overweight and makes 13.5 milli.
This should be a good trade for the Clips........

Im glad the CLippers traded him and his huge contract.  Williams is younger and makes 9.3 milli while Davis is overweight and makes 13.5 milli.
This should be a good trade for the Clips........

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

^^ sterling booed him during a game. like imagine your boss comes down to heckle you while you're working

Imagine paying an employee $10M+ a year and he comes to work out of shape 3 consecutive years.

I fault Sterling for a lot of things, booing Davis is not one of them.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

^^ sterling booed him during a game. like imagine your boss comes down to heckle you while you're working

Imagine paying an employee $10M+ a year and he comes to work out of shape 3 consecutive years.

I fault Sterling for a lot of things, booing Davis is not one of them.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Put Baron Davis on suicide watch for at least the next month.

--Im sorry this had me
roll.gif

--The Clippers GM has recently shown his frustrations about Baron. Saw on article about it on Yahoo last month.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Put Baron Davis on suicide watch for at least the next month.

--Im sorry this had me
roll.gif

--The Clippers GM has recently shown his frustrations about Baron. Saw on article about it on Yahoo last month.

Don't feel bad for Baron at all. Now he can just focus on not showing up for games whether he's on the court or off the court.

Back
Top Bottom