Baby basically said Hov ain't getting money.

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Jay Z > Cash Money (as a staff, record label & as a mutha +#@@%$ crew)
And if you want to be down with Cash money, then %%!! you too. Drake? %%!! you too. All you mother +$@%!%@, %%!! you too.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by The Minister

waynes lyrics>hov i mean dude did he hes on like the television aint know one +!*%%+% with that
Wayne isn't better than anybody, let alone Hov.

Wayne isnt better than Hov, but he IS BETTER THAN MOST TODAY.

why does it matter to you broke #$! dudes anyways??
laugh.gif

you ain't seein NONE of hov's or baby's money, _'s sound like accountants and financial advisers and #+**
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Where was Brian Williams when the Forbes list was complete?

People don't seem to realize the difference between private and public companies. You will not see any private companies on forbes list.

other than Condoms, I really havent seen anything endorsed by Wayne, I mean Hov, signed a 150 million deal with Live Nation, 40/40, RW, part owner of an NBAteam, unless Baby is pushing SERIOUS keys in Miami and Young Money is the ultimate front, I doubt he even is Jays atmosphere, not to mention his wife made 50mil last year........... anyway, artist dont make money off of going platinum anymore......Baby need to stop actin like its 99

Originally Posted by LDJ

rocman23 wrote:
Originally Posted by The Minister

waynes lyrics>hov i mean dude did he hes on like the television aint know one +!*%%+% with that
I don't understand what you tried to say here, and I'm glad because the first part of your statement is outlandish.

The thing I'm most upset about is dude saying the best rapper should be making the most money. The best rapper should be making the music that people feel the most. The decision of best anything should always be left up to the people, money has no opinion and has no actual correlation with best. Eli Manning is the highest paid NFL QB, is he the best, far from it. Therefore Birdman's statement is irrelevant. Im not even slightly mad about him saying Hov was making no money because I don't like dude for his money but his money=best argument is absurd.

The decision of best anything should always be left up to the people, money has no opinion and has no actual correlation with best.

Agreed the opinion of the best artist SHOULD be determined by fans. So how should this be decided, by people at the barbershop making arguments. By folks at home chilling listening to music, debating about who is best. By blogs and websites with ppl arguing back and forth, making blanket statements about who is best. True money is an inatoment object, but its what the money represents. The opinion about who is the best artist etc... is determined by popularity, which is based on sales concert sales tours so forth and so on. How are album sales concert sales tours determined. By amount sold, and albums/tickets are bartered with guess what money. So money does equal favorite,best,most popular.

Opinions mean nuttin without a voice to represent them, and in music it is spoken with fiscal. Its like alot of people think mccain would have been a better president. Maybe who knows but it was determined obama would be the better president, how? By votes. The millions of ppl who feel think different but didnt voice a opinion mean nuttin. Same as with music. If you feel rae is the better artist then soljah boy, you can validate that opinion with a voice ie support the artist and attend the tours and purchase the albums. If a million ppl think rae album is good and 500,000 ppl think jay z album is better. Although a million ppl may feel this way if only 90,000 ppl voice there opinion=sales and 450,000 ppl voice there opinion=sales for jay z, the other 910,000 opinions of rae album being better means nuttin. It just all talk and personally peferences. Which means absolutely nuttin

Quoted for ABSOLUTE Truth!

I would do business with this man any day of the week.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by RedMan

IF I am not mistake the companies baby deals with are private companies so only the government, baby's accountant, and Baby can speak on the money Baby has. Lets be serious for a second Cash Money is an independent label with a major distribution deal. Baby could easily have more money than Jay.

stop it
is it really that far fetched that baby can be makin' more than jay?

yes

Originally Posted by gambit215

anyway, artist dont make money off of going platinum anymore......Baby need to stop actin like its 99
Agreed.^

Baby is DEF caked up...

But CM did have a small time period of being irrelevant...

See the way HOV throws numbers around??
If BABY could beat that dont you think he would say that.....??
Its not like hes shy about cash....

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by RedMan

IF I am not mistake the companies baby deals with are private companies so only the government, baby's accountant, and Baby can speak on the money Baby has. Lets be serious for a second Cash Money is an independent label with a major distribution deal. Baby could easily have more money than Jay.

stop it
please

Jay worth over 400mill baby is no where near that. Most of wayne money goes to baby and slim (thats why they love em so much) and about to goto nivea andlondon.

Watch wayne be broke again soon add all that up plus his drug addiction man yeah

Jay sean and Drake will bring in dollars but for how long??? Those are the type of dudes i seen droppin 1 album getting tired of baby and leaving cuz theyalready got there buzz up.

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Jay Z > Cash Money (as a staff, record label & as a mutha +#@@%$ crew)
And if you want to be down with Cash money, then %%!! you too. Drake? %%!! you too. All you mother +$@%!%@, %%!! you too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also wayne got really pop before carter 2 when he was dridin jay every interview, remakin jay songs (show me wha etc..) bout to sign to roc,best rapper aliveetc

Baby's a clown...a biased one at that. Jay-Z's money is way above Wayne...that interview with Baby was so bogus it's almost disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom