Baby basically said Hov ain't getting money.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Harm, I'm sure you mean well but at the end of the day to me regarding this convo and a few others in the past, you comeacross as an idiot. Now you might not a full blown idiot, but you have made some idiotic posts. Now you might not like what I have to say regarding you oryour statements but so what, I can care less. Your just going to have to deal with it. If I was getting at your personally or if I had sometype of beef withyou, you would know, but that's not the case on my end. At the end of the day for as long and drawn out as this topic is both you and I come out lookingless than stellar for even attempting to defend two people that neither of have most likely have met or even have access to their personal accounts, just letit die. No need to get emotional champ.

Once again..I NEVER SAID BABY HAD MORE MONEY THAN JAY...

Then why are you complaining or even replying back to me. Unless you have a problem with me personally, don't worry about what I post, worry about YOU andYOU only. Stop being so sensitive.

Feel diffrent.. get at me then @ the next meetup

roll.gif
roll.gif
See what I mean. If you feel the need to address me or anything regarding thistopic or conversation just let me know.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

The interviewer looks like 15 yo
laugh.gif

edit. Why is baby never on the Forbes list?
Maybe because he doesnt tell anyone how much he got?...or maybe no one can really figure out how much he has?

Baby & Wayne got riches. Jigga is wealthy. He got more *$$% going on than dropping an album every year and going on tours.

I don't see RZA on the Forbes list either.

You mean to tell me he don't got Yao Ming-esque stacks?

C'MON BROS.

Originally Posted by illniche22

Originally Posted by JPioneer

laugh.gif

Maybe because he doesnt tell anyone how much he got?...or maybe no one can really figure out how much he has?
that's a very stupid question. Do you really think people on that list are the richest people in the world. its the people we dont even hearabout that have real money. c'mon now open ur eyes.

geegee wrote:
illniche22 wrote:
JPioneer wrote:
laugh.gif

that's a very stupid question. Do you really think people on that list are the richest people in the world. its the people we dont even hear about that have real money. c'mon now open ur eyes.

Exactly u get asked to be on the forbes list. Ppl act like they just peruse thru ppl personal assets and entities and just post ppl earnings without theirconsent. You report ur earnings etc submit to forbes. They just check verify whether what u claim is true. As crazy as it sound did it ever occur to ppl Babyjust didnt submit ask his business 2 be publicized.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Wait, ya'll photoshopped OptmusPrime into that Drake pic?

*walks away from NT*

Naw, that's really a tractor trailer sucking drake's %**#. And who's %%%* ing with wayne lyrically? I dunno bout all that, but Birdman's been%%%* ing with him physically.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Where was Brian Williams when the Forbes list was complete?

People don't seem to realize the difference between private and public companies. You will not see any private companies on forbes list.

Baby is a straight hustler about his paper. his deal with universal was one of a kind and his contract was one that everybody tried to emulate after it wasdone. if the dude sounds dumb it doesn't matter cause he is smart and has more money than you

Originally Posted by Smashing

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Wait, ya'll photoshopped OptmusPrime into that Drake pic?

*walks away from NT*

Naw, that's really a tractor trailer sucking drake's %**#. And who's %%%* ing with wayne lyrically? I dunno bout all that, but Birdman's been %%%* ing with him physically.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chitown85

Baby is a straight hustler about his paper. his deal with universal was one of a kind and his contract was one that everybody tried to emulate after it was done. if the dude sounds dumb it doesn't matter cause he is smart and has more money than you

Actually that was Slims doing... Baby almost took the label to bankruptcy. Luckily Wayne caught fire.

You can't beleive nothin Baby says, I'm from Louisiana and we don't #@%$ with them. He screwed over my boy B.G. and basically everyone but Wayne.Everyone in the boot knows hes a big time faker. His label had it on lock down here in the 90's though. You couldn't touch the hot boys albums or asolo album back then.

Back
Top Bottom