Baby basically said Hov ain't getting money.

dude...baby said that being the best rapper doesnt mean anything if you're not making the most money....basically saying that if you the best rapper andbroke then you are irrelevent and aren't the best.....this is why so many candy rappers are out right now makin b.s.... thanks Baby...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Stunna does have an Album coming out....
I had a convo about that with a friend of mine...I know dude's a boss over there but come on. ANOTHER one?
grin.gif

Word to Currency leaving.
You see what Puff got _'s thinking?

Suge said it best at the Source Awards...

Well, honestly, you guys know more about the industry than him? If anybody is or is not making any bread, then he is probably more inclined to know thananybody here.

What baby is sayiing is that Jay isn't making the most money in the rap industry RIGHT NOW. Lil Wayne got more money off his tour last year than that JayZ/Mary J tour, but that's just tours.

Baby isn't completely out of his mind, but he IS just running his mouth trying to start some speculation.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

What baby is sayiing is that Jay isn't making the most money in the rap industry RIGHT NOW. Lil Wayne got more money off his tour last year than that Jay Z/Mary J tour, but that's just tours.

Baby isn't completely out of his mind, but he IS just running his mouth trying to start some speculation.
Yeah I think he's just being reckless with his words.
laugh.gif

He knows Hov is worth the most in the rap game right now, I think he's just trying to say this ^

baby had that distinct tone of disgust when he was talking about that, like it's been weighing on his mind for a while now.

What hallucigen is Baby on?

LSD? Extacy? Oxycotin?

Hov Networth this year > MOST Cash Money/Young Money artists combined

"#$&% all this rap S@!# ?" So you shouldnt be #1 on the Hottest MC's list, if your not making the most money in the industry?!!?!

So then why is Drake #3 on the list?

Birdman.......

are you OK my son?

Until someone on this website can show me physical evidence to prove otherwise, I'm more inclined to believe Baby...

... as far as RAP MONEY is concerned...

But overall, Jay is in a whole other bracket.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Until someone on this website can show me physical evidence to prove otherwise, I'm more inclined to believe Baby...

... as far as RAP MONEY is concerned...

But overall, Jay is in a whole other bracket.
He's selling out all his shows on his tour right now and his album just went platinum within a month?

Who cares who's richer.... kids really sitting here arguing about this ?
roll.gif

Both their music is trash.

Some of yall are so lame saying some BS like "jay in another bracket", did he tell you that on already home? That $*%! aint even close to true, babysgetting cake right now...probably at a rate similar to jay. Not saying hes worth as much, but hes coming up as fast right now.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Some of yall are so lame saying some BS like "jay in another bracket", did he tell you that on already home? That $*%! aint even close to true, babys getting cake right now...probably at a rate similar to jay. Not saying hes worth as much, but hes coming up as fast right now.
No Forbes told us that.

Back
Top Bottom