Baby basically said Hov ain't getting money.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by R

Who cares who's richer.... kids really sitting here arguing about this ?
roll.gif

Both their music is trash.
laugh.gif

I just noticed this too.

+*#% outta here Jay's music is trash.
laugh.gif

I realized a long time ago not to doubt Birdmans paper. They been gettin real money since '98. Cash Money OWNSall their masters/recordings/etc.
To my knowledge they are the only crew with that type of deal. Baby had dough before CM even blew up.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Some of yall are so lame saying some BS like "jay in another bracket", did he tell you that on already home? That $*%! aint even close to true, babys getting cake right now...probably at a rate similar to jay. Not saying hes worth as much, but hes coming up as fast right now.
No Forbes told us that.

Forbes told you Jay was in another bracket than Baby? I know your not referring to the 2009 rappers list.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

What baby is sayiing is that Jay isn't making the most money in the rap industry RIGHT NOW. Lil Wayne got more money off his tour last year than that Jay Z/Mary J tour, but that's just tours.

Baby isn't completely out of his mind, but he IS just running his mouth trying to start some speculation.

altho true, the wayne tour did more stops, so...

Some of yall are so lame saying some BS like "jay in another bracket", did he tell you that on already home? That $*%! aint even close to true, babys getting cake right now...probably at a rate similar to jay. Not saying hes worth as much, but hes coming up as fast right now.
No Forbes told us that.

Forbes told you Jay was in another bracket than Baby? I know your not referring to the 2009 rappers list.
He's talking net worth. Bracket, as in tax-bracket.

Jay is listed on richest black Americans. Forbes doesn't even know Baby exist
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

No Forbes told us that.

laugh.gif
This
and dont tell me nothin bout street money cuz its a chain of 40/40s thats>watever baby was doin in da N.O

Cash Money do be on they grind though i will say

No Forbes told us that.

laugh.gif
I know what he's saying
http://www.moneychimp.com/features/tax_brackets.htm

It appears that there both in the 35% tax bracket.
indifferent.gif

And Forbes put down Jay for being worth $150 million...If Lil Wayne earned $57 Million last year, I'd have to assume that Baby saw a pretty damn goodamount of money considering he's above Wayne in the pecking order. Not to mention he's been doing this cash money $*$! for years.

some of yall need to stop taking everything he says to heart. I mean he's definitely a hustler, definitely made some moves, but hes no warren buffett. Hesbeen in the game for almost 20 years, with the amount of fame and success that he's had as a musician, his level of financial success should be expected.If nas' stupid %#@ wouldve smartened up, his money could've been pretty long too.

No Forbes told us that.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I know what he's saying
http://www.moneychimp.com/features/tax_brackets.htm
[/color]
It appears that there both in the 35% tax bracket.
indifferent.gif

And Forbes put down Jay for being worth $150 million...If Lil Wayne earned $57 Million last year, I'd have to assume that Baby saw a pretty damn good amount of money considering he's above Wayne in the pecking order. Not to mention he's been doing this cash money $*$! for years.

some of yall need to stop taking everything he says to heart. I mean he's definitely a hustler, definitely made some moves, but hes no warren buffett. Hes been in the game for almost 20 years, with the amount of fame and success that he's had as a musician, his level of financial success should be expected.If nas' stupid %#@ wouldve smartened up, his money could've been pretty long too.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

waynes lyrics>hov i mean dude did he hes on like the television aint know one +!*%%+% with that
Wayne isn't better than anybody, let alone Hov.

I think Baby has enough clout to speak on the subject. He founded Cashmoney in like the early, early 1990s, and I dont know if he sold work or not but Iwouldnt say it's too far-fetched that he did. Cash Money been dropping albums since the mid 90s and from like '98-2001, they were a money makingmachine and arguably the hottest label in the industry with damn near everyone from the Hot Boys dropping multiple albums after the group joints. So, Baby canspeak on it. Not saying he has as much money as Jay (I AM a Jay-z fan BTW). And with Wayne making dough, yall know Baby eating. So, who knows. But I know boththese fellas have a large amount of Money.

Let's be serious here, Jay's LiveNation deal kills any deal Baby has or will ever do. We always see Jay's name at the top of the Forbes list,we never see Baby's, that should tell you something right there.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

I refuse to believe anyone who has an oil rig tattooed on their head (no hate)

Funny thing is, those are the only people that I believe lol

waynes lyrics>hov i mean dude did he hes on like the television aint know one +!*%%+% with that

You sir need to leave NT and never return. It you find wayne's lyrics anywhere close to being good then you're an idiot.

Dudes buff Jay on here waaaay too hard like how you kno wats in either of their bank accounts? I'm sure Baby's not just pullin this outta his @** Idon't kno if it's true but nobody else on here does either but these Jay-z dome sessions must stop smh.

I don't understand what you tried to say here, and I'm glad because the first part of your statement is outlandish.

The thing I'm most upset about is dude saying the best rapper should be making the most money. The best rapper should be making the music that people feelthe most. The decision of best anything should always be left up to the people, money has no opinion and has no actual correlation with best. Eli Manning isthe highest paid NFL QB, is he the best, far from it. Therefore Birdman's statement is irrelevant. Im not even slightly mad about him saying Hov was makingno money because I don't like dude for his money but his money=best argument is absurd.

Back
Top Bottom