Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Miami heads...SG still has scattered sizes of all 3 colorways...walked in today for nmd raffle and was pleasantly surprised...thought they were sold out..

That Navy boyyyy [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

just needed a all black. These were spiffy enough. The Grey's scare me with maintenance. need to see them in hand.

Really like the colors on the Patta. It's kind of like a cross between a Knicks and Miami cw.
Is the toebox and liner an off white? They look really good there. I wonder what retail will be.

Last edited:
If any of you tuck your laces between the sock liner/upper, the unfinished sweater material can rip easily. Not sure what that will do if the rip enlarges. RCs made my feet a little sweaty the other day, the thick sweater sock liner is pretty warm.

I'm not. Anyone want a size 12 for retail hit me up. Let me know before I return them. Just trying to help out this thread. If this isn't allowed then I'm sorry. Not a reseller. Just trying to help someone out before I return. Thank you. I have the Navy's and Grey. Still undecided on the grey but def don't like the navy.
Did you already give these up?

My restock pair from Asics from yesterday is still processing. Suspense is killing me, just ship them already!

Back
Top Bottom