Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'll take someone's grey 11 off their hands
You and me both 
nerd.gif

i felt like these things were everywhere, crazy that not many are on ebay,either everyone who copped actually wanted or they were in fact limited.

Not trying to be a Danny Downer or anything lol but could someone tell me what is the huge draw of these RC x Asics gliii's? I understand it's all preference to the individual and I personally think my pair in hand is a clean simple shoe, but nothing special at all. Just wondering if there is something I am missing because to see how people have been in this thread and in the Facebook groups, I was expecting to be floored when I received today. Personally I am glad I showed restraint and stuck to one cw and didn't cop the whole pack as I intended and especially happy I didnt pay resale...
Again not knocking anyone who loves these, just sincerely curious what makes these so "dope" to those who do love them.
Another point of view is that alot of the older heads appreciate simple clean colorways, where as younger dudes want they're sneakers to look 'flashy'

Not trying to be a Danny Downer or anything lol but could someone tell me what is the huge draw of these RC x Asics gliii's? I understand it's all preference to the individual and I personally think my pair in hand is a clean simple shoe, but nothing special at all. Just wondering if there is something I am missing because to see how people have been in this thread and in the Facebook groups, I was expecting to be floored when I received today. Personally I am glad I showed restraint and stuck to one cw and didn't cop the whole pack as I intended and especially happy I didnt pay resale...
Again not knocking anyone who loves these, just sincerely curious what makes these so "dope" to those who do love them.
Buttery suede, open stitching on the heel, that clean tonal look, the speckled midsole, the terry cloth liner, this shoe is just full of details that's relevant to the RC brand. No BS phony story about the shoe's design process, just a well put together collab that's lowkey yet is, again, full of details that is relevant to the brand.

Last edited:
Buttery suede, open stitching on the heel, that clean tonal look, the speckled midsole, the terry cloth liner, this shoe is just full of details that's relevant to the RC brand. No BS phony story about the shoe's design process, just a well put together collab that's lowkey yet is, again, full of details that is relevant to the brand.
I'm 28. Don't consider myself old. Never heard of the RC brand but that's exactly why I copped the pack. I wanted something simple in a shade that I could wear with just about anything.

Another point of view is that alot of the older heads appreciate simple clean colorways, where as younger dudes want they're sneakers to look 'flashy'

Good points fellas...definitely everyone has given me a new perspective that I am using to view my pair with. Thanks!

this narrative has to stop

a lot of old heads dress in the lime/turquoise/What the "insert something here" shoes too

and not everyone under 25 dresses like pharrell

-

sidebar: a pair of FP sagas just popped on eBay sz 11.

Last edited:

nah. I'm one of the younger dudes in here and I hate 'flashy' kicks. 

Give me the FP 25th anniversaries over any crazy asic with ridiculous colors.

Only exception imo would be the offsprings. 

Anybody get their pair yet from pys or bait? I hope I have my pair when I get off tomorrow...that round be nice

Back
Top Bottom