Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I thought they were initially baby blue with light pink in the rear. Slightly disappointed they turned out to be beige but it's growing on me fast. Still will try for a cop, Awesome spring shoe regardless.

I thought they were initially baby blue with light pink in the rear. Slightly disappointed they turned out to be beige but it's growing on me fast. Still will try for a cop, Awesome spring shoe regardless.
I think its still a very light pink on the back. They look different in every pic. 

From SNS, another great shop. Ordered on Tuesday morning and arrived in Cali today from Paris. Wish they'd double box, but I've never had any issues with their shipping method. Ever since their last little overnight restock I've had the page open on my phone, don't know why I never closed it. Randomly refreshed the page and a 9 was available, must've been the display since it doesn't have the tag. Wish it was my normal GLV size 8.5 but should fit better than the 8. Now I just have to decide if I want to wear an 8 without the insole or a 9 which might be a tad bit long.

Unfiltered pics look nice quality wise. Overall shape of the shoe, and the 3 air bubble windows throw me off.

If that was a GLV, I would need 2-3 pairs.

From SNS, another great shop. Ordered on Tuesday morning and arrived in Cali today from Paris. Wish they'd double box, but I've never had any issues with their shipping method. Ever since their last little overnight restock I've had the page open on my phone, don't know why I never closed it. Randomly refreshed the page and a 9 was available, must've been the display since it doesn't have the tag. Wish it was my normal GLV size 8.5 but should fit better than the 8. Now I just have to decide if I want to wear an 8 without the insole or a 9 which might be a tad bit long.
LMK if you no longer want the 9
happy.gif

Was soo excited to get my RCs in yesterday but when I opened them up I saw this

Is this even salvagable?  Return em? Or just suck it up and wear?

Was soo excited to get my RCs in yesterday but when I opened them up I saw this

Is this even salvagable?  Return em? Or just suck it up and wear?
Depends on how much it bothers you. If you're going to wear them, I'd say it's almost no different than having a glue stain.

Back
Top Bottom