Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just noticed the heel has his name branded on it...puts a serious damper on it for me. Really dont like it, feels like having another dudes name tattooed on. Why is he doing that with almost every pair ? His ego must be through the roof...I thought KITH was the name of the brand smh. 
Dude did release a pair he called "homage". In reference to himself. [emoji]128530[/emoji]
Hi, my name is Ronnie, and I happen to love me...

Kidding aside, I wouldn't say all, but some of his stuff goes a little overboard with the branding.  Like his bomber, I don't want to see Kith on it. Whereas the hoodies, it doesn't bother me. Don't ask me why, because it probably doesn't mean sense to some people, but for me, I just don't like it.

The original sample had Kith's logo on the back heel smh

It's definitely egotistical putting his name all over the shoes but you're taking it too far with the tattoo analogy. Most of us have some article of clothing with someone else's name on it lol.
Exactly, this would probably end up being one of my favs this year if it just had kith on one heel and asics on the other...or kith on both idc. I know I was  exaggerating a bit with the tattoo comparison lol, but it really bothers the hell out of me that its there. I have worn Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren (which I am sure he is trying to be)...but I usually avoid anything that has their name slapped across it. At least those dudes put their initials usually, if there was an RF like the Diadora collab I wouldnt mind nearly as much. I still think the shoe is fire tho...   
you guys can always DIY & remove his name from the heel like the diamond release
I am way too scared to do any DIY stuff...unless someone else does it for me lol (which I think defeats the purpose) 
Dude did release a pair he called "homage". In reference to himself. [emoji]128530[/emoji]
LOL this is true, very few people in history have paid homage to themselves 
laugh.gif

Does anyone have the dimensions for a US8 Gel Lyte III box? I just bought a US8 Footpatrol and the box is noticeably smaller than my other US8.5 Footpatrol box...
I don't have the dimensions exactly, but i can confirm, all my US8 boxes are significantly smaller than my 8.5 boxes.

I think 8.5 is just where the bigger boxes are used.

My navy RCs from the restock 3 days ago are already out for delivery to my home and i live in Germany. Thats fast.

Did anyone else notice the Easter pack pop up at Feature? Its now gone...both of them. What's up with that?

In pics the grey RC's were hands down the best looking of the 3 to me. In person the navy pair can't be denied, definitely my fav of the set.

I don't have the dimensions exactly, but i can confirm, all my US8 boxes are significantly smaller than my 8.5 boxes.

Also at 10, the box gets bigger. I hate how my 9.5 pacific wcp and diamond sagas are crammed in the box.

thanks for the info. I find it strange why don't use a bigger box, it's almost like the shoes are bursting out the box... 

the general consensus I have seen is you size up .5, but would I see a big difference by going up a full size? I want the Tricos but can't find a UK10.5 anywhere so am considering going up to an 11.

the general consensus I have seen is you size up .5, but would I see a big difference by going up a full size? I want the Tricos but can't find a UK10.5 anywhere so am considering going up to an 11.
usual glv sizing...i wear both 8.5 and 9 in glv's.  my tts is 8.5

Back
Top Bottom