Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What's the consensus on the "ice" glv? cop or drop? Goretex models always fit me weird They look to have the same stock as last night so it looks like people are too stoked

the general consensus I have seen is you size up .5, but would I see a big difference by going up a full size? I want the Tricos but can't find a UK10.5 anywhere so am considering going up to an 11.

I have the tricos in a half size up. I could go up another half making it 1 full size. I feel like theymre a bit more snug than usual

Kind of a wierd request...I have the Extra butter gel lyte V Karaoke Special Edition box, I find it to be a bit bulky. I have a size 10 if anyone is interested in trading me for a regular box of the same size. PM me.

What's the consensus on the "ice" glv? cop or drop? Goretex models always fit me weird They look to have the same stock as last night so it looks like people are too stoked
Drop cause i already have the Goretex Get Wets and St. Alfreds and I like those more. Dont worry, these will be able to be had on discount id guess. 

1pK9m5s.gif

Think I may try to pass on Fiegs. I used to get excited for his releases. Now it's just whatever. We'll see. Maybe the inner beast will kick in come release time but I'm trying to resist

Think I may try to pass on Fiegs. I used to get excited for his releases. Now it's just whatever. We'll see. Maybe the inner beast will kick in come release time but I'm trying to resist
I'm passing on them.

Not feeling the blue toe or model really.

Kith filter is strong too. I think they will look worse when real pics come in. Pass for me. 

Last edited:

Don't think so.... I know japan is getting them this week since atmos japan is going to release them in store only.
Yeah I keep seeing stuff about the Japan release.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some info for US.

Trying to get the lavender pair but looks like resale will be my only option.

FP today
9.5s, right? Still upset Feature only had a 10 the first go around and I had to grab those.
grin.gif
 Oh well, first world problems...

That said, if anyone has a lead on a 9.5 at a decent  price, lemme know, por favor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom