Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My navy RCs got here from PYS today
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
these things are damn good, now if RC themselves could please ship me my greys already....

Wooooowwww i knew something was up. damnit. I ordered at 3:01 am RC what the hell.. No I dont want your god damn size 9.
If you're not going to use that code....

If you're not going to use that code....

got a lead on grey size 10?

its so frustrating because it took a week to tell me when others had there pairs next day, and there were so many restocks during the week :smh:

Last edited:
New guy here, has anyone here ever ordered something from atmos jp?
They still have a decent amount of RC's in stock.
Anyways, you guys are a great sport for posting the links for releases.

Tried to check it out. Looks like it is only for stock notification, not available for purchase.

repoed both you guys for blends, no size 10 though. hopefully some other places still have a restock in them.

The turtle from PYS just walked up.

Man, i'm so pissed w them right now, since their "Standard" shipping is actually GROUND, and I missed a damn signature, they wont redeliver till Monday 
mean.gif

step outta the dark ages Bait/PSY

I'm never using them again. 

Man, i'm so pissed w them right now, since their "Standard" shipping is actually GROUND, and I missed a damn signature, they wont redeliver till Monday :smh:

step outta the dark ages Bait/PSY

I'm never using them again. 

They left mine on my porch without a sig tofday

:smh: im just gunna move on i think. i mean navys were the only pair I really wanted and only ordered the greys since I randomly woke up right when they released :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom