Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not me. I must have been the first order in 
roll.gif
Same here, lol. 
grin.gif

I know this is far out but will there be a koyo restock?
I hope so. I need a pair. Packer Tweeted they only had a few left, but I'm guessing that had 1 or 2 pairs sitting around because I never saw an initial Tweet? I needed a 9.5 or 10, but only saw a 10.5. Tried to check out, but no joy. 

People think they know everything. Don't always believe what you see lol

As far as the servers you guys will have a more pleasant experience.

Ubiq may have a crappy website but they got some cool people working there and have some great customer service. I guess we can't have everything haha.

Ubiq may have a crappy website but they got some cool people working there and have some great customer service. I guess we can't have everything haha.

Ubiq and EB have the best people there. Really makes supporting the store easy.

Not sure if anyone's interested but my Mitas are on their way to me.

Ordering experience from Mita was confusing to say the least, but once the order was placed it was processed super quickly.

Took 3 days Mita to Tenso, and 3 days from Tenso to Singapore.

Tenso does require you to submit photo identification because of some requirement by the Japanese authorities but it only took a day for verification.

Shipping to Singapore was 2260JPY too so it wasn't that bad.

Oh and Mita labels your package as "personal effects" and declares zero value for them. Pretty cool if you're trying to avoid customs fees.

Not sure if anyone's interested but my Mitas are on their way to me.

Ordering experience from Mita was confusing to say the least, but once the order was placed it was processed super quickly.

Took 3 days Mita to Tenso, and 3 days from Tenso to Singapore.

Tenso does require you to submit photo identification because of some requirement by the Japanese authorities but it only took a day for verification.

Shipping to Singapore was 2260JPY too so it wasn't that bad.

Oh and Mita labels your package as "personal effects" and declares zero value for them. Pretty cool if you're trying to avoid customs fees.
wow faster than shipping to US. mine is still in mita's warehouse

Yeah, I was disappointed my size wasn't available. Women are getting some heat. Need a women's 10.5 according to Dickssportinggoods conversions. Not sure if that conversion is correct for a men's size 9.
Yeah I just picked up a pair of the womens Snowflake GL3 for $70 on Bait in a size 11, which converts to a mens 9.5. I'm stoked because it was hard enough to find in larger sizes let alone that cheap. END wanted $147 shipped which I almost paid.

Women to men sneakers conversion are usually down 1.5 sizes. 

Back
Top Bottom