Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah unfortunately they sold out everywhere in Japan so chances of getting them for retail are pretty much over. It doesn't help that there are barely any up on ebay for sale too.

Yea know. Like I said, I'll pay. Weird non are on eBay either.

Last edited:

Picked up for 50 today from a local spot.

Is the false flag glv still available for purchase? Checked the website and saw my size available. I mean is it really??

Is the false flag glv still available for purchase? Checked the website and saw my size available. I mean is it really??

looks like they restocked plenty of sizes. was able to cart a 9.5. don't need them though since i copped on release day

Probably. They've been cancelling a lot of international orders so those could be back up for sale.

why did ya tell me that!just copped a 13 I don't even know if i want these haha such bad impulse purchases

You're telling me... after saying I wasn't gonna buy those 997PRs I decided to go ahead with it. BNTL right? That makes a it a total of 4 shoes in 4 days for me... I got issues.

Damn, my ff order has just been cancelled... had an US shipping address and paid via PP

If you pay with PayPal they look at your account status. Yours probably said "Non-US verified" or similar. It's pretty much impossible to buy from them unless you have a US credit card or pp account.

Last edited:
I got charged a extra 2 times and I been going through the process of getting those charges remove. Hopefully I get them removed but if not anyone who needs a pair I'll opp them to you. most likely a size 9. No promises though.

Anybody from Europe came through with his FF order? If so, any help is highly appreciated as I just carted my items again

You're telling me... after saying I wasn't gonna buy those 997PRs I decided to go ahead with it. BNTL right? That makes a it a total of 4 shoes in 4 days for me... I got issues.
trust me if those PRs were available in a 13 I would've bought them

Back
Top Bottom