Asics Love?!? Where is it?

All I wanted for Christmas was for my undefeated order status to not say requested anymore.........still hasn't happened

Really what source? I refuse to lose hope until their website goes up and I see no pairs lol
As much as i'd like to think that they've actually held a decent number of pairs till now (out of the supposed 333 made) so that they can sell them on their website, i can't help but feel that that is very very VERY unlikely.

Doesn't hurt to hold on to a Christmas miracle though.

Not sure if anyone's interested but my Mitas are on their way to me.
Ordering experience from Mita was confusing to say the least, but once the order was placed it was processed super quickly.

Took 3 days Mita to Tenso, and 3 days from Tenso to Singapore.
Tenso does require you to submit photo identification because of some requirement by the Japanese authorities but it only took a day for verification.

Shipping to Singapore was 2260JPY too so it wasn't that bad.
Oh and Mita labels your package as "personal effects" and declares zero value for them. Pretty cool if you're trying to avoid customs fees.
how much was it after everything?

how much was it after everything?
Shoe: 16,000 + consumption tax: 1,280 + shipping charges (tax inc.): 500 + shipping to Singapore: 2,260 = 20,040 JPY which is about 170 USD.

Considering how much GLV collabs are going for these days i think they cost right around retail.

Shoe: 16,000 + consumption tax: 1,280 + shipping charges (tax inc.): 500 + shipping to Singapore: 2,260 = 20,040 JPY which is about 170 USD.

Considering how much GLV collabs are going for these days i think they cost right around retail.
Even with the third party middleman? Only 170?

As much as i'd like to think that they've actually held a decent number of pairs till now (out of the supposed 333 made) so that they can sell them on their website, i can't help but feel that that is very very VERY unlikely.

Doesn't hurt to hold on to a Christmas miracle though.
I don"t have so much hope for the Solefly's Online release too but who knows...

^^^its been like that since the day after the "in store" release. Whoever said it up top was probably right, they done sold all the left over pairs out the back door, there will be no online :smh:

eyes.gif

Yea I'm waiting for an 11 to pop up somewhere. I'll pay...

Yeah unfortunately they sold out everywhere in Japan so chances of getting them for retail are pretty much over. It doesn't help that there are barely any up on ebay for sale too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom