Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i really wanna see the bdga glv's w/ tonal flat laces. something about the laces included with them doesn't sit right with me. thinking flats would be much better for the shoe. 

Too much grey?

For my tastes yeah.... I just got these in today and while I like them they fit pretty tight in my normal Asics size. Not a deal breaker but something to note I guess. BTW that "women" Gel Lyte III from JD sports is fire. I really hope I can grab a pair somewhere.

For my tastes yeah.... I just got these in today and while I like them they fit pretty tight in my normal Asics size. Not a deal breaker but something to note I guess. BTW that "women" Gel Lyte III from JD sports is fire. I really hope I can grab a pair somewhere.

I just received both my Bodegas too. Really like them, but I agree with you regarding the fit. There's so much inner lining it makes these look really bulky and tight around the mid foot. Still glad I was able to get both

can never have too much grey lol.
looks fire there with the flats man! Something about the flats makes the shape of the shoe a lot more aesthetically pleasing. 

Thanks man. The light grey ropes were too white for the shoe. And the green ropes make the green pop and flow better than the grey ropes. But grey flats make it look really clean IMO.

Yeah, I was disappointed my size wasn't available. Women are getting some heat. Need a women's 10.5 according to Dickssportinggoods conversions. Not sure if that conversion is correct for a men's size 9.

Wow my girl got me the olive bodega joints for Xmas. Blown away. These are so fresh.
Hope everyone prospers this season.
Happy Holidays.

Feature is hands down my favourite shop for customer service and shipping - really glad to see they are on the ups with the collab game as well
Yea, man. This was my 4th purchase from them. They're always solid. Hoping to get their Saucony this weekend somehow. They did an incredible job.
That sucks. I take it you missed Feature's Saucony release the other day? I was going to double, but figured I'd wait to see them in hand. If you got there on time, the shipping was free, but they caught their error. There was a good 5-10 minutes you have gotten any size you wanted.

sign in first and then once you get the 403, highlight the weblink and hit enter until it works

Last edited:
sign in first and then once you get the 403, highlight the weblink and hit enter until it works
Thanks, but it's not working still. I vaguely remember someone suggesting that a few weeks back, too.  Maybe I'll try a browser other than Chrome, like Safari.

Back
Top Bottom