Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I went to the UBIQ store in Philly yesterday. To my surprise, they still had a few midnight blossoms left. I copped the 10.5's. Great shoes. 

I kinda like the MBs actually, they look cleaner with the white laces. One of those shoes that look better on feet than off i suppose. Will attempt to cop, IF Ubiq servers and Magento allows me to.

Last edited:
I went to the UBIQ store in Philly yesterday. To my surprise, they still had a few midnight blossoms left. I copped the 10.5's. Great shoes. 

Lucky you, have to stay patient for another week or so.

^

Need better pics to really judge those gold RF joints.

What stores will release the MB's? And this Saturda(Memorial Day weekend)?

Following weekend and the usual suspects that get asics collabs like the nippon blues this past weekend undftds, stalfreds, sneaker politics, concepts, know theres quite a few more..

Lucky you, have to stay patient for another week or so.
Following weekend and the usual suspects that get asics collabs like the nippon blues this past weekend undftds, stalfreds, sneaker politics, concepts, know theres quite a few more..

In store correct? Hmm, no NYC stores eh...

Via Sneakernews...

It looks like there might be another Ronnie Fieg x Asics GT-II in the works. If you’ve been paying attention, you might have seen this very pair on feet for the man at various sneaker events over the past couple of months. There’s no clarification as to whether or not it is a collaboration creation, but given his prolific Asics output and the lush suede selection, it seems like a safe bet. The sneakers have a very Brazil looking colorway that we’d assume lines up with the 2014 World Cup. Get the full teaser after the click and let us know in the comments if you’re looking forward to this possible Ronnie Fieg x Asics GT-II “Brazil World Cup” pair.

Called them as well hoping for leftover pairs and a girl told me the same business. Wait for the tweet...bleh. Hows resale prices look?

Thanks @ClarkWGrizwald  

@Picasso Swerve  must have been same lady I talked to...she seemed fed up with all the calls she is getting haha. She did mention that they have no clue of what is getting planned for it. I am sure that is just what she is supposed to tell us knowing that the info will spread like wildfire and Saturday will happen all over again.

Back
Top Bottom