Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The midnight blooms are releasing in Europe and most likely other retailers next weekend, is ubiq gonna release them before or risk looking like complete fools [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My starting "V" :tongue:

ubiq def needs to get better servers. i just went on their site this morning to check out some kicks and the site is stuck. 
mean.gif

Its just amusing to me because a full rehaul would not take long on their end at all. All the front end dev work is already done. 

Lack of care + laziness I suppose. 

so the gl5s run small compared to sagas at least to me...i sized up by .5 and it is perfect
Not to be a fitment nazi, but it's the other way round actually. You are TTS for the GLVs and had to size down .5 for the sagas. So the sagas run big.

Btw TTS is based on cm measurement, and 29.5cm is your TTS.

Last edited:
Yeah, sagas are the ones that run big. V's run TTS. GL3's run TTS for me too (length wise, I don't have problems with their width like some people, cuz I don't like lacing them tight and closing the tongue up)...

Not to be a fitment nazi, but it's the other way round actually. You are TTS for the GLVs and had to size down .5 for the sagas. So the sagas run big.
Btw TTS is based on cm measurement, and 29.5cm is your TTS.
hehehe..:tongue: i get it..it is just that the non nike runners i wear in general are 11 :smile:

Back
Top Bottom