Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What other stores get asics collabs, cause the Midnight Blooms are supposedly having a wider release this Saturday, like tons of stores had the nippons, any help would be appreciated guys

The grey/purple GL3 looks promising but everything else pass...too many over saturated colors.

Last edited:
I planned on buying a few pairs of Asics from a boutique, but they're out of state and I've never tried on the pairs listed below. That said, I requesting some feedback regarding sizing. From my recollection of previous posts, I've read TTS for both the Kayano and Eprirus? If you own a pair of these, in your own opinion, do you find that to be true, too? If you disagree, did you size up or down? Thanks in advance.

PACKERS X ASICS GEL KAYANO TRAINER

And

Gel Epirus 

Anyone know where to grab the GLV White/Fairy Red in a 10 for retail or less? I kept hitting snooze on 'em. Appreciate any help.

Anyone know where to grab the GLV White/Fairy Red in a 10 for retail or less? I kept hitting snooze on 'em. Appreciate any help.
lol i think ubiq has em'. 
sick.gif

edit: only 10.5 or 11 thoooo :X

Last edited:
Pass on most if not all of them. Maybe the teal/miami ecp-ish looking one, but nah for the rest. In terms of GRs, i think Saucony's unmatched so far this year.

9am? Right when I'm at work lol thanks
Hopefully more would be at work and not clog up their servers. Lol, maybe that's what they meant by having "resolved the problems affecting our website to prepare for a smoother online release".

I planned on buying a few pairs of Asics from a boutique, but they're out of state and I've never tried on the pairs listed below. That said, I requesting some feedback regarding sizing. From my recollection of previous posts, I've read TTS for both the Kayano and Eprirus? If you own a pair of these, in your own opinion, do you find that to be true, too? If you disagree, did you size up or down? Thanks in advance.

And

Gel Epirus 

My Packer x Kayanos run a half size big. I wear a 9.5 or 10 so I ended up getting a 10 (9.5 wasn't available) and they're a full size too big. I just wear thick socks

And

Gel Epirus 

My Packer x Kayanos run a half size big. I wear a 9.5 or 10 so I ended up getting a 10 (9.5 wasn't available) and they're a full size too big. I just wear thick socks

I 'm an 11 in all the GL IIIs 11 in GL Vs but the Kayano I'm a 10.5 so half size down should be fine. I learned this by a fortunate mistake, my boy some how got me a 10.5 in the Packers and mind you had a text saying get an 11, lol. Glad he messed up.

And

Gel Epirus 

I 'm an 11 in all the GL IIIs 11 in GL Vs but the Kayano I'm a 10.5 so half size down should be fine. I learned this by a fortunate mistake, my boy some how got me a 10.5 in the Packers and mind you had a text saying get an 11, lol. Glad he messed up.
Thanks to you both. Nothing worse than a shoe that's either too tight, or flopping around. Either way, they drive me nuts!

Now, just need some feedback about the Epirus.

Last edited:
Thanks to you both. Nothing worse than a shoe that's either too tight, or flopping around. Either way, they drive me nuts!

Now, just need some feedback about the Epirus.
My Gel Epirus fit true to size. Find out the CM size of the shoes you currently wear comfortably and compare it to the cm size of the shoes you're looking for. Always works well for me

Finally got these in the mail even though it took 4 days lol I couldn't wait

Can't believe spots selling these at 160 though I guess I won haha

Back
Top Bottom