Asics Love?!? Where is it?

112.jpg

Fake? Someone is selling this at ebay and im not sure. Thanks guys
These are still in footlockers. I wouldn't spend too much on them.
Where are you located?  I've never seen them in a Foot Locker. Although I know they're there. I ordered some GL3s a few weeks ago, but it seemed as though all stores closest to Houston carrying GL3s are on the East Coast

Where are you located?  I've never seen them in a Foot Locker. Although I know they're there. I ordered some GL3s a few weeks ago, but it seemed as though all stores closest to Houston carrying GL3s are on the East Coast

Find a pic of the box and grab the UPC from it. Take that number to footlocker and tell them you want to stock locate them.

Find a pic of the box and grab the UPC from it. Take that number to footlocker and tell them you want to stock locate them.
Thanks, that's how I get a few pairs that weren't in my in the area. I was more curious about whether GL3s are a regional shoe, more so than how to get them. That's how I know most of the GL3s are closest to me are on the East Coast. The particular pair I purchased were in Atlanta, but there seemed to be a large concentration of them in our around Maryland, DE, NC, etc.

I've only seen GL3s at one Footaction locally. Not to say there aren't more, but it's the only store I recall seeing them in.

they arnt, but still disappointing. info on laces?

Ropelacestore.com

I think most people like them, just felt a little mislead by that Bait Filter. They're nice, but the pics from Bait looked nicer. 

I hear you on that; the promo pics looked a lot better with the darker navy color. I've seen people going as far as saying they didn't want them any more and they were horrible. I guess that was the initial overreaction from the bait-filter.

Was happy to be able to get the bloom in store locally(nj-pa) quality is pretty good. I actually like these in person better than pictures. Will post up pictures tmrw. The yellow laces arnt my favorite option on their.

I don't even know how to feel toward them. I need high quality pictures to understand materials etc. other wise gold all
Over would be a little dofficult

We didn't sell a single shoe online so the release has been pushed back. We are currently waiting on how/when we want to do the release. It will be asap. 

For everyone who complained about the release and said we don't care should know that isn't true. We don't want experiences like this, and it isn't as easy as some may think to just change everything we have had in place already for releases. We tried a few different things this time around to help with our website productivity and it still was not enough. We are in the process of a real upgrade for future releases, and something temporary for the Midnight Blooms. 

For everyone who came out to the store thanks. I met a few of you and had a good morning. 

Seems like all the shoes that weren't sold online went right to the dudes waiting outside the shop. Tons of peeps with 3+ pairs of the MB's on FB groups selling for $250+. **** all that nonsense.

These are definitely not worth more than retail in anyway.
mean.gif
that didn't happen for the simple fact a certain amount of pairs are always allocated for the web/store and that isn't a situation where they give and take from one another. The web/store is a team but still operate independently when it comes to sales
Dont think that was the case since ubiq said they were postponed but who knows, not to mention a wider release will more than likely be coming. Def not worth paying over retail just yet

say we start from when they announced the MBs and when everyone starting blasting ubiq for needing a new back end for their webstore...

do you think thats something you can do in a couple weeks? set up time to talk and work out a deal with someone like shopify and to maybe have to cancel on a contract with another provider...not to mention to complete reconstruction of the shop and transferring all the info of products?

I'm with the whole "their site sucks" thing...ive missed countless shoes from how lame it is and i get the point about it being fixed for a release like this. but i think were all getting ahead of ourselves saying they didn't listen and assuming its easy to just change it up. yea they should have expected it too, but speculating on their own ignorance is, well...ignorant.  i could be completely wrong too but we don't know. they do. I'm lucky enough to be able to go there and get shoes, so maybe I'm not seeing it from a frustrated pointed view. 
THIS. To think we don't care is ignorant. It was a disappointing and frustrating day for us who have taken ownership of this release. It ruins the day with the amount of negative feedback received.  Things cant happen over night, and even if a website redesign doesn't take entirely to long to do, the process to put a new plan into action is anything but simple. 

that didn't happen for the simple fact a certain amount of pairs are always allocated for the web/store and that isn't a situation where they give and take from one another. The web/store is a team but still operate independently when it comes to sales

THIS. To think we don't care is ignorant. It was a disappointing and frustrating day for us who have taken ownership of this release. It ruins the day with the amount of negative feedback received.  Things cant happen over night, and even if a website redesign doesn't take entirely to long to do, the process to put a new plan into action is anything but simple. 
shopify please

We didn't sell a single shoe online so the release has been pushed back. We are currently waiting on how/when we want to do the release. It will be asap. 

For everyone who complained about the release and said we don't care should know that isn't true. We don't want experiences like this, and it isn't as easy as some may think to just change everything we have had in place already for releases. We tried a few different things this time around to help with our website productivity and it still was not enough. We are in the process of a real upgrade for future releases, and something temporary for the Midnight Blooms. 

For everyone who came out to the store thanks. I met a few of you and had a good morning. 
its nice from you to come here and try to explain us what happened and how do you guys feel, but i think the worst part was not the multiple 502, 504, line 63 errors, the worst part was that UBIQ didnt say anything about this. I had my sneakers at my cart and i tryed to pay many times and it was until the end on the cart, now what? i lost them and maybe i wont be able to cop them.

Back
Top Bottom