Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^

I was wondering what that pic was supposed to mean. 
roll.gif

Sizes are already selling out on Kith! Just tried to get a 10 and had to get a 10.5 in the purple/grey because 10's are gone. If you want yours to come with rope laces, I'd buy ASAP!

I hate to admit it, but I was on the fence about both GLV .... but just copped both off Kith.  I am a total sucker for those damn rope laces.  For the same retail price, I'd rather have em with the rope laces than without.

I hate to admit it, but I was on the fence about both GLV .... but just copped both off Kith.  I am a total sucker for those damn rope laces.  For the same retail price, I'd rather have em with the rope laces than without.
You got them in store?

I see the Gel-Lyte Vs eventually getting discounted at most retailers/boutiques so you're really paying X amount for rope laces. They're not bad, but those colorways aren't that appealing to me...

In another news, my dude just called me to let me know his store got their shipment of Urban Camo IIIs. Will most likely pick them up later today...

I see the Gel-Lyte Vs eventually getting discounted at most retailers/boutiques so you're really paying X amount for rope laces. They're not bad, but those colorways aren't that appealing to me...

In another news, my dude just called me to let me know his store got their shipment of Urban Camo IIIs. Will most likely pick them up later today...
What store got the Urban Camo's? I hope it's a footlocker lol

so you're gonna tease us but no name dropping huh

The white/purple rope laces will look dope with the white/purple/red gel lyte v's dropping in January...glad I copped.

Nope. Copped online.
PYS ships these for free, so you actually paid for the laces (assuming Kith didn't give you free shipping). At least you like them though and bought 2 pairs which brings the price of the laces down to $6 a pair.

The grey pair with ropes is on point, but I'm in Canada so I'm not about to pay $45 for some laces.

Last edited:

:nerd: bruh.... Drop the info.

I don't think the ropes look very good in that model. They work in the GL3 and barely in the Saga, but not so much in the V.

from nicekicks...nice buttery nonashy black suede and 3m accents really seal the deal.

Last edited:
I wish Asics sold those rope laces by themselves... I havent been able to find them anywhere for replacement laces. I think the rope laces look super fresh with a lot of the GL3's and they def make the GLV's Kith posted today look more appealing.

Back
Top Bottom