Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Them names are cool lol
lol quentin tarantino and his writers man. california mountain snake shouldve been the name of the gl3's imo 

grin.gif

lol quentin tarantino and his writers man. california mountain snake shouldve been the name of the gl3's imo 
>D
I think they named each sneaker differently on purpose cuz the cottonmouths apparel have a snake on em

when will those stupid baits re release! i mean reseller prices are not terrible but thats because the shoes were only 130 right? ugh 

I'll save you the trouble of doing this in any other thread as your first post. Most people usually like a shoe (any brand) based on comfort and looks. Well I guess nowadays hype counts too for some people...smh
Thanks.....I think? lol You still didn't really answer my question 

Thanks.....I think? lol You still didn't really answer my question 
hmm..I guess my answer was a bit vague.

Personally I like Asics for their comfort and the looks of some of the classic models (gl3, gt2, GL Speed).  Also, I got into them about 5 years ago when they were easy to find for dirt cheap prices, not so much anymore though.

Last edited:

hmm..I guess my answer was a bit vague.

Personally I like Asics for their comfort and the looks of some of the classic models (gl3, gt2, GL Speed).  Also, I got into them about 5 years ago when they were easy to find for dirt cheap prices, not so much anymore though.
Ahh I see...Are you worried they're gonna get NB hype going forward?

Ahh I see...Are you worried they're gonna get NB hype going forward?
I think Asics are more hyped than NB right now.  Some general releases are getting sold out in minutes and collabs are gone in seconds and crashing websites every time they drop.  Check out Ronnie Fieg's instagram when he posts an Asics pic, the comments will show you what the hype is like.

Last edited:

I think Asics are more hyped than NB right now.  Some general releases are getting sold out in minutes and collabs are gone in seconds and crashing websites every time they drop.  
REALLY!? I did NOT know that lol Then I guess things are different from just a couple years ago.

when will those stupid baits re release! i mean reseller prices are not terrible but thats because the shoes were only 130 right? ugh 
Reseller prices aren't bad at all. I got to see them in person and they are very nice 
smokin.gif
 traded them for a pair of High Risks tho.... 
pimp.gif

I keep checking my subscriptions from my phone, seeing links and hoping it's for camos :\

so i was browsing ebay for asics and saw a 100% feedback seller who has a FSR of the EB cottonmouths for sale.i can't be the only one to feels like my chances got slimmer as far as the online release. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom