Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I personally like the rope laces in the V better than the saga, but it depends completely on color/color blocking if the rope laces look good on any model. Pictures are not mine, but a few examples are below. I think they look GREAT in the neptunes but awful in the phantom lagoons. Again in the V's, I think they look great in the volcano's but all white laces look better for the white/purple V's. It's all personal preference but I'm happy I got them nonetheless.

Sorry for all the pictures guys!

Had an opportunity to meet stayblunted at the cottonmouth release. Cool guy although we didn't get to talk much cuz that release was crazy! Lol, ppl were acting crazy but luckily both stayblunted and I were able to get our respective sizes. Will post pics tomorrow, I'm about to knock out

Had an opportunity to meet stayblunted at the cottonmouth release. Cool guy although we didn't get to talk much cuz that release was crazy! Lol, ppl were acting crazy but luckily both stayblunted and I were able to get our respective sizes. Will post pics tomorrow, I'm about to knock out
How long did you wait on the line?

Lmao "respective sizes"

Nice. Looking forward to the pictures. Just saw a few photos from in store. Looked packed out.

How long did you wait on the line?

Lmao "respective sizes"

Nice. Looking forward to the pictures. Just saw a few photos from in store. Looked packed out.
I'll try my best on the pics, but I'm stuck with cell phone pics, I'll work something out. As for how long I waited, approximately 22-23 hours. I was there since10-11 tthe night before and was number 1 in line. Ppl didn't start showing up til 6am :frown: . Could've went 2 hrs b4 release like stayblunted and got my pair lol

I'll try my best on the pics, but I'm stuck with cell phone pics, I'll work something out. As for how long I waited, approximately 22-23 hours. I was there since10-11 tthe night before and was number 1 in line. Ppl didn't start showing up til 6am :frown: . Could've went 2 hrs b4 release like stayblunted and got my pair lol
Lol. Ahh don't sweat if man. You didn't know. Reminds me of waiting on the damn AT&T line overnight a couple of weeks ago and then seeing one of my co-workers show up at 8 and get the same iphone no problem

You got em though!! Would've came if the guy in Europe that needs my help to get releases like this wanted them

Last edited:
Lol. Ahh don't sweat if man. You didn't know. Reminds me of waiting on the damn AT&T line overnight a couple of weeks ago and then seeing one of my co-workers show up at 8 and get the same iphone no problem
lol I had phone. Chances r I'll do it again for the copperheads smh. Now enough niketalk lol, I gotta catch some rest

Damn bro hype was low for these, I was going to swing by in the evening but I passed. Aslong as you got your pair its worth it.

Heads up -- a couple of sizes of the Onitsuka x FOTT on SNS.  9.5, 10.5 and 12 still there when I just copped my 10!   $109 plus shipping.

They're dope. But not for me. I rather sit it out and give another person who actually wants em a chance. Hopefully not resellers. Goodluck!!!

Back
Top Bottom