Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lost out due to problems with PayPal. First it could not calculate shipping, then I tried to pay with PayPal debit card, then tried my normal debit card. Now it's sold out. The only decent pair in the entire pack, too.

Lost out due to problems with PayPal. First it could not calculate shipping, then I tried to pay with PayPal debit card, then tried my normal debit card. Now it's sold out. The only decent pair in the entire pack, too.
Sorry to hear that, man. Were you promptly-on at noon? I had my dude up there grab a pair in-store so I was just looking to get the long-sleeve & hat online. Might have to have him go back & see if they have my size since all I saw was XL & up available...

I agree though. These are the best of the five to me as well...

so annoyed ugh! all i need was an 8 now im stuck with a 10 sigh maybe someone will need a trade.
That low-key buy/sell/trade post where one implies they ordered the wrong size (i.e. My size was out so I got whatever was available.)... :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear Whity.  You usually score these types of releases so don't feel too bad.  Although I do agree these are my favorite out of the 5.  I love the elements from the fight scene that make up the shoe, especially the inside of the shoe.

Last edited:
I got email confirmation for my size so hopefully I'm good for cottonmouths. I never bought a pair of gel sagas in my life but in the past month I've bought two.

Sorry to hear that, man. Were you promptly-on at noon? I had my dude up there grab a pair in-store so I was just looking to get the long-sleeve & hat online. Might have to have him go back & see if they have my size since all I saw was XL & up available...

I agree though. These are the best of the five to me as well...
That low-key buy/sell/trade post where one implies they ordered the wrong size (i.e. My size was out so I got whatever was available.)... :lol:
it wasn't meant for that but thanks for assuming seeing since i emailed their customer service to cancel the pair but you know everything through jesus christ that strengthens you huh?

here are the glamour shots I promised from yesterday. For anyone with an online order this is what youll be receiving in the next few days

flash:

without flash

to show the socks matching the inside lining of the sneaker

the pink laces

I also made a video showing how many ppl were at extra butter last night but couldn't upload it :smh:

first time striking out at an online release.. Surprised size 8.5 was already sold out before it went online.  Unsuccessfully tried to get size 8.. Oh well, not too upset..was a last minute cop or not decision.

^ want to but i cant .. havent paid over retail for a shoe all yeah cant do it now

Dnt have 12.5 either nor 13

Last edited:
It seems opinions on them are split 50/50.  Love it or hate it.  Hopefully my pair ships.  Never ordered online from EB before.

Back
Top Bottom