Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Also now that I've seen the copperheads in person they are definitely better than cottonmouths(imo). The shade of blue they used was crazy tough

Also now that I've seen the copperheads in person they are definitely better than cottonmouths(imo). The shade of blue they used was crazy tough

I never caught on with the names is that the blue pair black accents grey sole with the stripes? If so then i believe thats the better lookin pair out of the list

I also like those white red blue gl5 samples

Looked at the clock...2:45. Thought to myself, "Man, this day is flying by"

...totally forgot about the cottonmouths at noon.

I never caught on with the names is that the blue pair black accents grey sole with the stripes? If so then i believe thats the better lookin pair out of the list

I also like those white red blue gl5 samples
yea those are the copperheads. The other three I don't know much about

You guys think that it will be easy to paint the midsole of the copperheads? I never painted a shoe before and  I really like the shoe except for that cheesy *** midsole. Wanna paint it all grey.

They got like ten ppl working the damn release lol, concepts should take notes

its hard to paint a midsole, usually the paint chips off quickly
It is difficult around the edges. As far as chipping goes, really depends on prepping the area, how paint is applied (how much and how), and paint. If done properly with the right paint, should hold up fairly well.

It is difficult around the edges. As far as chipping goes, really depends on prepping the area, how paint is applied (how much and how), and paint. If done properly with the right paint, should hold up fairly well.
oh ok, I didn't know that. I thought that **** was dumb hard(pause)

really looking forward to copperheads from EB, i hope they release this month

ronnie said on twitter that the Gel Lyte 5s will come with rope laces

Copperheads r releasing this month, extra butter confirmed it in store
did they say if it would be only the nyc location or the long island one will also get them?

ill probably go to the Long Island store but not nyc 

did they say if it would be only the nyc location or the long island one will also get them?

ill probably go to the Long Island store but not nyc 
they said won't be NYC store exclusive but didn't mention what they're doing specifically

Last edited:
Apologies, haven't had time to keep up with the thread. Does anyone know when the pre order of the Urban Camo GL3s ship from End?

anyone have any of the recent gt-cools?

im thinkin about grabbin that white pair with the volt/green accents

Back
Top Bottom