Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just came back from EB store in LES and i was told next Sat was release for coppers and it was being sold again in that LES store. Take with a grain of salt though. Nothing is confirmed

Still feeling these. Ready for the drop date.

ascis-extra-butter-snake-charmer-640x426.jpg

Are there any good no-show socks that dont leave the sock fuzzy's in the sockliner of the shoe?
Best no shows I've ever worn is a brand called hot sox. It's a women's brand (a homie put me on to em), that can be found at Ross or discount stores for cheap. Real thin too, for those tight fitting shoes.

Best no shows I've ever worn is a brand called hot sox. It's a women's brand (a homie put me on to em), that can be found at Ross or discount stores for cheap. Real thin too, for those tight fitting shoes.
Your big *** foot fits in a woman's sock lol?

This man knows!!! I've been taking these things out of my wife's dresser for years.

Brooks no-shows or Asics no-shows are the best I've ever owned. I can't take credit for finding out about them either, my wife turned me on to them. Guess the women know their no-shows.

Lol i see peoples scooped up the blue/purple/graphite Gel V's RF edition. Hmmm. I bet for the babyblue rope laces. Hmmmmm... Urban Camos

i was able to get through for a 9.5 in the Bricks. Was gunning for the Mortars but they sold out as soon as I started checking out. I guess NTers knew of the drop and decided to keep it to themselves :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom