Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Y'all some *****, so a lot of ppl knew about some sites releasing the brick&mortar pack online and no one wanted to put the info out until after. Tisk tisk
Get outta here with this. I don't blame people for not sharing their info here. There is such a small amount of pairs available and people don't want to have more competition than they already do. Maybe you should try doing a little homework for yourself instead of relying on others to do everything for you.

Get outta here with this. I don't blame people for not sharing their info here. There is such a small amount of pairs available and people don't want to have more competition than they already do. Maybe you should try doing a little homework for yourself instead of relying on others to do everything for you.
well cats don't gotta bring it up after if they're not going to share it in the first place

Y'all some *****, so a lot of ppl knew about some sites releasing the brick&mortar pack online and no one wanted to put the info out until after. Tisk tisk
Basically....

SNS now says online Monday the 14th. Don't get your hopes up.

Lol im not .. i dnt expect to see any at all actually. I was sayin based off what they had on their site now was number of sizes in bricks only a 7 in mortar. So they soldmore of the mortars . Anyways ive closed the book on this pack already back when they released in sept id be shocked if i came across a pair in my size.

Camos i need hopefully someone carries that 12.5

Last edited:
It really isn't that hard. Google the shops and then follow them on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook. They will post everything you need to know. Some people just don't want to put in any effort.

I follow upwards of 30 or 40 boutiques. It really isn't difficult at all. I'm just mad we didn't see a bigger us release. It seems like every shop overseas got these things...

I follow upwards of 30 or 40 boutiques. It really isn't difficult at all. I'm just mad we didn't see a bigger us release. It seems like every shop overseas got these things...
all the eu stores that were supposed to get it last year got them. while us only had 2 stores 

hal I get up  sz11,but not my sz
eyes.gif
 I looking for sz10

Best no shows I've ever worn is a brand called hot sox. It's a women's brand (a homie put me on to em), that can be found at Ross or discount stores for cheap. Real thin too, for those tight fitting shoes.

This man knows!!! I've been taking these things out of my wife's dresser for years.
Thanks fellas! Yeah I have nike ones but on a pair if my gel lyte 3s they left a bunch of fuzzes so I'm going to go try and find these. Thanks again..

Just got my Black and Tans and shoulda went a half size up. Ah well gotta return to feature today. Hopefully they'll restock these again

I came home from the grocery store, turned on the OU game, and checked page monitor. What's that? Rice and Beans has the HAL GT-II's in stock for $200 shipped? Sure. Why not.

Last edited:
It has been a crazy 48 hours.. Copped the White/Purple/Mint RF edition Gel V's & Distinct Life x Saucony 5000 & my c-notes & T. Mints are in transit (shipping), cant wait for the Urban Camos to drop stateside.

Anybody know where I can grab both the bricks and mortar in a us9. I had to work today and everyone I phoned didn't have my size. I live in the uk

Thank you

Slam Jam release was awful for the mortars. I stayed up for no reason at all.

site was running hella slow for 3 hrs. when they finally went up, i added a 9.5 to my cart and on the 3rd step of the checkout, they got jacked. lucky i was able to grab the Bricks

It really isn't that hard. Google the shops and then follow them on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook. They will post everything you need to know. Some people just don't want to put in any effort.

Shut that **** up **** mouth, I know how to get shoes, hints why I have so many. But what is the reason for posting a link to a site that all the shoes are sold out on. What so we can stare at the pictures.

I can't even explain how difficult it is to get anything below a 10 in the mortars. Damn son how you have a shortage in the most common size (9,9.5)
I'm willing to even pay resell if it can be found.

Those sizes are way easier to find compared to a 13. A lot of 10-11.5 were produced in this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom