Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Did they make the Black and Tans smaller than the rest of the gel lyte 3s? All these people saying they should of went up .5 size..

I don't own them. But most people end up making the mistake of not sizing up if their foot is narrow. It might be due to the new interest in gl3s that seems to multiply each day that you're hearing these complaints.

I'm hearing you need to size up on the gl5 because of that thick liner.

Last edited:
Shut that **** up **** mouth, I know how to get shoes, hints why I have so many. But what is the reason for posting a link to a site that all the shoes are sold out on. What so we can stare at the pictures.

Calm down man the link was posted in the middle of the night like 3 or 4am .. im sure when it was posted there was some but by the time u came in here to b**** and moan about it they were gone.

Crazy thing is I thought u had to size down on gl3s so I thought the 11 1/2 would be doable, but as soon as I tried that **** on I knew it was the other way around lol

Last edited:
Just staying true to my size with everything lol. I have a normal foot.. I never size up for narrowness. Sucks for those flat footed people that size up and there is too much room in the toe box. narrow shoes will stretch with a couple of wear.

From the calls I made today Hanson will take phone orders next sat at 1pm should they have some left on both shoes.

And the split tongue is not supposed to be closed up when you lace. So if that doesn't close up it doesn't mean the kicks are tight.

I'm saying it in the sense for people that go up a whole size rather than half size. I should have worded it better.

...On another note. Got shipping confirmation for the COTTONMOUTHS! 
smokin.gif

Yea just got mine shipping confirmation for cottonmouth. Overall really smooth release by Extra Butter had no troubles when it dropped online. Props to them

Seriously sweating these mortars, wish I would've gone a little harder this morning and/or done some more research...

I can't even explain how difficult it is to get anything below a 10 in the mortars. Damn son how you have a shortage in the most common size (9,9.5)
I'm willing to even pay resell if it can be found.
[table][tr][td]Male Adult U.S.[/td][td]10.5[/td][/tr][/table]
Most common size

I don't understand why people always go crazy when they don't get shipping confirmation the day they order or the day after. Most of the time, these shoes drop at a small shop and only have 1-2 dudes in charge of everything. Especially if the shoes are dropped on a Friday or Saturday. It's the weekend. Just be patient. The likeliness that your order gets canceled or something like that is usually pretty slim.

Originally Posted by niketalkerbob  

Question, when you copped did you click on the twitter link they provided or just stayed on the main page?
Main page mate. The twitter link was a couple of minutes delayed after the drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom