Asics Love?!? Where is it?

pretty sure the people acting like they have to size up on GL3's are lacing them tight, trying to get the tongue to close... which makes the shoe look wack, imo. let that tongue split, it looks dope, futuristic, and different.

if i sized up i can't imagine the heel slippage i would get. the few pairs i have sized up in i have to double up on socks so they don't slip. but i lace loose, and let the tongue split, cuz that's the only way the GL3 looks good to me.

and for the dude complaining, when that info was dropped there were still sizes available (i passed cuz i don't care for either colorway). but either way, you're acting like a child complaining about bad grades when you didn't do your own homework.

Last edited:
pretty sure the people acting like they have to size up on GL3's are lacing them tight, trying to get the tongue to close... which makes the shoe look wack, imo. let that tongue split, it looks dope, futuristic, and different.

if i sized up i can't imagine the heel slippage i would get. the few pairs i have sized up in i have to double up on socks so they don't slip. but i lace loose, and let the tongue split, cuz that's the only way the GL3 looks good to me.

and for the dude complaining, when that info was dropped there were still sizes available (i passed cuz i don't care for either colorway). but either way, you're acting like a child complaining about bad grades when you didn't do your own homework.
my toe was hittin the very tip of the shoe and the tongue was far from being closed it was wide open on mine. I switched to thinner socks and help a bit but they were too tight for my liking so .5 up is necessary

they fit tighter than the pegasus we both got and we know how tts those are

Yea I didn't use the twitter link I just went on their website and kept refreshing it until it appeared. They had it on the frontpage "order cottonmouth"

Damn, I didn't refresh their website. I actually used their twitter link and was still able to cop my 9.5 with ease.

Glad i copped my Mortars when they released in the U.S. these Europeans are selling them for 480-500$ after shipping.

Glad i copped my Mortars when they released in the U.S. these Europeans are selling them for 480-500$ after shipping.

not many US stores had the pack, i know for NY heads, it was only kith i think, and only other spot i remember was Undftd in store, wish i could've caught a pair for retail, i had to order from overseas and pay that hike and intl shipping smh but i guess i should be happy i got the pack i guess

my toe was hittin the very tip of the shoe and the tongue was far from being closed it was wide open on mine. I switched to thinner socks and help a bit but they were too tight for my liking so .5 up is necessary

they fit tighter than the pegasus we both got and we know how tts those are

i don't know which specific GL3 you're speaking of here, but almost all my size 12 GL3's fit exactly like those pegasus you're talking about. if not bigger than the pegasus.

majority of people seem to agree that the sizing up is for the width of GL3's, not the length. length wise they fit TTS.

i lace loose, so the width is not a problem to me, and i need them TTS length wise so my heel doesn't slip.

that being said, some GL3's fit differently than others... most of RF's fit the same, but others, not all the time... like for instance, my slam jam 1's are a 11.5 and fit like a 12. those olive and orange GR's i had to size up to a 13 tho (prolly coulda done a 12.5 but don't think they made it)...

was really glad that my slam jam 1's in an 11.5 fit me tho, cuz i have never seen a single size 12 come up for sale anywhere...

Last edited:
Initially I liked the mortars over the bricks but seeing them in person swayed my opinion, pretty cool to have both in your true size! Only if it was that easy 
ohwell.gif

I have wide feet and I have found that I need to go a whole size up. Half for just the shoe fit and another half for my feet width. Unfortunately had to learn the hard way ordering online. Only really have to do this with some Asics models - must be the thick lining.

is there another way to get the 2nd set of laces provided from Kith with those GL5? I like the grey/purple ones but they sold out in my size. I was wondering if i can get the laces from somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom