Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I remember when teal dragons SAT on PYS... Sat long enough that I ordered a 13, they were too big, so I sent em back and ordered a 12 instead.
laugh.gif
Then I caught another size 12 on eBay for slightly over retail. Still the BEST suede on any Asics I've seen. Better than the ultra marines and super reds. I remember RF trying to hate on em on twitter.
laugh.gif
The only time I've ever seen him lash out at another collab.

And how the hell this dude got my fav GL V's b4 me? I'm pretty sure I'm the one who's praised those the most on the forums...
laugh.gif
Blue laces are wack tho. Stick flat whites in there.

Oh, and got my shipping confirmation from End on the camos just now. Finally. Glad I ain't gotta stress on those... And dudes on eBay bidding well over the $140 I paid...
Word never spoken so true... The Asics GL3 "Teal Dragon" suede is sooo immaculate! The same caliber as my Nike SB Dunk High "Skunk Dunks" toebox.. FROSTY!

Let's keep the Fieg talk in the Fieg thread please.

http://niketalk.com/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs

Thanks.
ya i dont understand this either.  obviously we dont want it getting out of hand with confirmations and tracking on every post but they are still asics and this IS the asics thread.  i thought the main point of the other thread was to curb all the posts about anything and everything "fieg" e.g.: his clothing and other footwear. 

to axe talk of his ASICS in this thread seems like overkill imo

NAH ITS MAINLY TO KEEP THE RF SLURPERS OUT. BC ALL THEYLL TALK ABOUT IS HOW SUPERIOR HIS COLLABS ARE.

. . .name your favorite asics

. . .name the shoe that made you an asics head?

. . .also, the reason why asics are at the forefront of cross trainer sneakers

seems disrespectful to not even mention his sneakers on the asics thread

just saying

Last edited:
. . .name your favorite asics

. . .name the shoe that made you an asics head?

. . .also, the reason why asics are at the forefront of cross trainer sneakers

seems disrespectful to not even mention his sneakers on the asics thread

just saying
He has his own thread tho... 

btw...

Solebox Charcoal/Blue

Rivington Club Curry

RF..Great for Asics, not so much for me as a buyer.

Last edited:
I remember when teal dragons SAT on PYS... Sat long enough that I ordered a 13, they were too big, so I sent em back and ordered a 12 instead. :lol: Then I caught another size 12 on eBay for slightly over retail. Still the BEST suede on any Asics I've seen. Better than the ultra marines and super reds. I remember RF trying to hate on em on twitter. :lol: The only time I've ever seen him lash out at another collab.

Can you get some pics up?

Let's keep the Fieg talk in the Fieg thread please.

http://niketalk.com/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs

Thanks.

ya i dont understand this either.  obviously we dont want it getting out of hand with confirmations and tracking on every post but they are still asics and this IS the asics thread.  i thought the main point of the other thread was to curb all the posts about anything and everything "fieg" e.g.: his clothing and other footwear. 

to axe talk of his ASICS in this thread seems like overkill imo
Majority wanted a separate thread to discuss RF releases, info, etc... So they got it.

I was against it at first, but it's made this thread easier to read through without all the unessesary clutter. Especially around RF release time.

i don't really think it makes it easier because at the end of the day nobody is giving drop info (until stuff is sold out)

ppl are still going to talk about order/shipping confirmation emails

that's what needs to stop

slightly off topic but does anyone have experience mailing to the UK?

trying to ship out my flamingos as cheaply as possible and dont really know where to start. anyone have info on who i should use?...typical shipping costs?

ive shied away from selling internationally in the past but now seems like the time to start

Last edited:
USPS international priority will be about $35.

I'd advise you to print the labels online. It saves a few $$s and is much easier.

trying to ship out my flamingos as cheaply as possible and dont really know where to start. anyone have info on who i should use?...typical shipping costs?

ive shied away from selling internationally in the past but now seems like the time to start

I'd advise you to print the labels online. It saves a few $$s and is much easier.
agreed.  you can ship it via First Class Mail International via USPS for a little cheaper, but it will take forever to get there.  I'd pay the extra costs for Priority International, as sdubl suggested.  Express Mail International isn't too far off from Priority if you wanna ship it via that — express comes with a tracking number you can track all the way to their doorstep if you want some sort of security measure

Mate,

I live in the UK and order many shoes from the USA and USPS Priority International gives the best service.

agreed print the labels online ...

first class might be cheaper ... i think .... if not then priority is the cheapest

Quick question, How are the shoelaces classified that Asics uses, the ones that are round with multi-color's, really searching for some and can't find out what they're called

impressed that End shipped today basically and they're projected to be delivered wednesday morning...

that's pretty quick from the UK...

says "indirect signature required"... so does that mean i def need to sign for it?

Back
Top Bottom