Asics Love?!? Where is it?

impressed that End shipped today basically and they're projected to be delivered wednesday morning...

that's pretty quick from the UK...

says "indirect signature required"... so does that mean i def need to sign for it?
"Someone" has to sign for it, not necessarily you

I remember when teal dragons SAT on PYS... Sat long enough that I ordered a 13, they were too big, so I sent em back and ordered a 12 instead. :lol: Then I caught another size 12 on eBay for slightly over retail. Still the BEST suede on any Asics I've seen. Better than the ultra marines and super reds. I remember RF trying to hate on em on twitter. :lol: The only time I've ever seen him lash out at another collab.

And how the hell this dude got my fav GL V's b4 me? I'm pretty sure I'm the one who's praised those the most on the forums... :lol: Blue laces are wack tho. Stick flat whites in there.

Oh, and got my shipping confirmation from End on the camos just now. Finally. Glad I ain't gotta stress on those... And dudes on eBay bidding well over the $140 I paid...

I still get mad that I couldn't get those back when they came out, it was one of the best shoes of the year for me. When I seen boyjordan over on SC withem it was a wrap.

Where did you get those laces? [@]kani21

Last edited:
I still get mad that I couldn't get those back when they came out, it was one of the best shoes of the year for me. When I seen boyjordan over on SC withem it was a wrap.

They sat up there for a few weeks. You just late seeing them?

Funny enough I think he makes every shoe look like crap. Laced up and worn all cardboard looking like a store front mannequin.

They look best with flat white laces tho. Gonna have to wear mine this week some time now. I had doubles but traded my 2nd pair off for Super Blues.

Pretty good pack in my opinion

thanks for sharing btw 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom