Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Why the hell are you typing like that? 
lol the damb newbs were pissing me off about the kithstrike nonsense so i decided to talk code for a couple of posts.

ll th dmb nwbs wr pssng m ff bt te kthstrk nnsns s  dcdd t tlk cd fr  cpl f psts.

Last edited:
I'm new to the thread, I appreciate everyone's knowledge and information here. The only Kith releases that I've been successful with were the Puma Disc Blaze Coves and the recent blue Kith-Strike Asics GL3s. I struck out on the Asics Selvedge and Asics Miami ECP release. I've heard some people mention "bots" as some sort of service you can use to buy these kinds of limited online releases. I've googled it, but can't seem to find the right key words. Can someone shed some knowledge or PM me please. I

I'm new to the thread, I appreciate everyone's knowledge and information here. The only Kith releases that I've been successful with were the Puma Disc Blaze Coves and the recent blue Kith-Strike Asics GL3s. I struck out on the Asics Selvedge and Asics Miami ECP release. I've heard some people mention "bots" as some sort of service you can use to buy these kinds of limited online releases. I've googled it, but can't seem to find the right key words. Can someone shed some knowledge or PM me please. I
People pay for a service in which a computer adds your shoe to cart and checks out faster than any human could (supposedly). Now, there are a lot of shady sites. But as for the legit ones go, If for some reason you aren't able to get your pair, you get your money back. I haven't used one so I don't know how reputable the system is. But this is usually for places like NDC, FTL, Champs, Eastbay, etc. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there are bots that work on sites like Kith

Last edited:
tootsieshark: Repped sir. If you know of any legit sites that I could look into, could you PM please. Thank you

lol the damb newbs were pissing me off about the kithstrike nonsense so i decided to talk code for a couple of posts.

ll th dmb nwbs wr pssng m ff bt te kthstrk nnsns s  dcdd t tlk cd fr  cpl f psts.
actin all high and mighty, like he never asked questions about anything. lol nice code btw. it's like a whole other language that almost anyone can understand
usually 11am
lol the only person who ever gives a straight up answer and not a douchebag troll answer. thanks bro

Flamingo's are not a Kithstrike. Don't get it twisted, Kithstrikes will go up unannounced at an unspecific time/date. We know the Flamingos are dropping 8/2, therefore, not a Kithstrike. 

My GL3s fit me half size small. I wear 8.5 in everything but GL3s, counting Nike and New Balance. And I have really wide feet. 

Last edited:
I don't have flat feet but mine are wide. I wear 11.5 in most, I get 12s in GLIII but could probably even go for 12.5 if I could find them.

Got a stain on the suede part of my navy/orange gl3's. any tips on how to get it off or at the very least reduce it?

Back
Top Bottom