Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i like the way the shoe looks loose and relaxed with the tongue split open some, but not as much as that bronson dude's huge feet split 'em (he was busting out of them, his shoes must not last long like that)... :lol:

but this confirms what i thought, a lot of y'all are saying size up because of the width, and wanting the tongue to be closed, and laces kinda tight... but length wise, they do fit TTS...

the way i want to wear them, tongue open, laces loose, and laced down (not all the way to the top), i need them to be TTS / snug, so they don't slip on my heel...

flamingos could still end up being a kithstrike, he hasnt done one with an official release since neptunes ( i am not counting the bs that was the high risk release).  hopefully its big release like ecp and not like his usual only 300 pairs made. any word if the rumors about cncpts being a boston only release??

my true size is 8 but i can go a size up or down though i do prefer the look and feel of how Proto described wearing his.

How's the materials and quality on the blue & white gel lyte iii's, owners?

I'm thinking about copping these for around $150 shipped...reasonable price I suppose.

How's the materials and quality on the blue & white gel lyte iii's, owners?

I'm thinking about copping these for around $150 shipped...reasonable price I suppose.

Quality is nothing special. Average gr quality. Great colourway though.

i feel like asics are like lowkey in the sneaker game
man **** i used to get these for 80 bucks. Sometimes 50. Now urban outfitters is carrying them and charging 100 bucks!! god damn i hate all of u

My GL3s fit me half size small. I wear 8.5 in everything but GL3s, counting Nike and New Balance. And I have really wide feet. 

I don't have flat feet but mine are wide. I wear 11.5 in most, I get 12s in GLIII but could probably even go for 12.5 if I could find them.

Im a true 12 with pretty wide feet. I size up to a 13 with GLIIIs and they fit perfectly.

-Drew

True 13 with wide flat feet. I go tts by force since there's nothing else to size up to, but GL3s still fit okay.
Biggest concern is Bronson-ing the split tongue

Ight thanks again Asics fam.

Nice set prezt. :smokin

New here, just ordered the mint gel sagas, what are good replacement laces and whats the length for them?

Back
Top Bottom