Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Cncpts
smokin.gif
i really love john harvard as the concept

Only ones I have are the Neptunes, and that's only because I love the colorway. And I have small feet, so mine aren't that bad. Seems like anything over 9/9.5 gets banana-ish. 

yeah, the mint GR's are the only ones i've copped. i would cop neptunes but wouldn't pay sandusky prices for 'em at all...

if i had the neptunes i'd use the ropes in my coves tho...

Last edited:
I was thinking about getting those, but I would have to see them in person first because of the nylon toe box. Looks too shiny in pictures for me. 

And that's a good idea, never though of that. 

Really starting to stray away from JB and Nike. Asics and New Balance caught my eye a while ago can anyone point me in the direction where to find online? Everywhere I look it's just the basic models. 

Hate on me if you want, idc. 

Wish there were more GT2's being put out.
Still love GL3's and Saga's, but something about the GT2 just does it for me.

yeah, the mint GR's are the only ones i've copped. i would cop neptunes but wouldn't pay sandusky prices for 'em at all...

if i had the neptunes i'd use the ropes in my coves tho...
What are the black laces you put in your mints and what is the length on them

And as far as new releases? 
alot of the boutiques that you would normally get limited nikes from should have some asics as well.  plus larger chain stores/sites like urbanoutfitters, footaction, etc.  just keep your eyes peeled and keep up with this thread and youll find alot of places to buy from...

Welp RIP to these 3 pairs, I almost feel bad for the gl3s that have to go on Bronson's feet. Those ***** become a hotdog in a hallway situation after his big *** feet in em hahah.

I ordered a pair lf the gl3s from feature. Was gonna get the gt2 but was unsure about sizing.

Gt2 runs .5 bigger? So if im a 10.5 in gl3 and 10 will be good in gt2? One model ive never owned. I always fid gt2s in 10.5s

I ordered a pair lf the gl3s from feature. Was gonna get the gt2 but was unsure about sizing.

Gt2 runs .5 bigger? So if im a 10.5 in gl3 and 10 will be good in gt2? One model ive never owned. I always fid gt2s in 10.5s
TTS for me.... How much shipped?

Both GT-II's copped, thanx to a cool NTer who gave me a head's up! Good looks homie!

Gonna pass on those GL3's for now. Not super into em and will cop later possibly.

Those Knicks GT-II's DOOKIE on the ECP Knicks, even with the subpar materials. Just way prefer the white and grey being dominant in the shoe, and over all color blocking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom