Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I said it before and I'll say it again, I like the Concepts GLIII a lot and even more than most recent collabs...the laces are even growing on me though I'd prefer something simple.

Pass on the concepts....i don't like the gold leaf looking toe box. Passing on the flamingo's too.

So the extra butter x asics kill bill calab isn't just the GL2 Kill Bills? I always wanted a pair of kill bills but this is going to ratchet up the hype if its a re-release or something

I told y'all this was coming months ago but here you go now it's official. EB x asics. Unless things have changed its gonna be a pack of a GT2 and a GL3.

Repped. I hope they don't go overboard with the colorway. I wouldn't mind the same colorway from Gel Saga "Kill Bill" on a GL3.

will the Flamingo's be released anywhere besides possibly RonnieFieg(dot)com or Kith(dot)com? 

will the Flamingo's be released anywhere besides possibly RonnieFieg(dot)com or Kith(dot)com? 
I'm new to the whole buying shoes when they release thing, so how is that possible when they don't release until the 2nd and they aren't even up on the site to pre-order or view?

I'm new to the whole buying shoes when they release thing, so how is that possible when they don't release until the 2nd and they aren't even up on the site to pre-order or view?
He's just messing with you, well sort of anyways.  They might as well be sold out already since they will disappear within seconds on release date.

And they will be sold exclusively on kithnyc.com

Last edited:
He's just messing with you, well sort of anyways.  They might as well be sold out already since they will disappear within seconds on release date.

And they will be sold exclusively on kithnyc.com
what I figured, thanks. best of luck to all of us then. 

Pass on the concepts....i don't like the gold leaf looking toe box. Passing on the flamingo's too.

So the extra butter x asics kill bill calab isn't just the GL2 Kill Bills? I always wanted a pair of kill bills but this is going to ratchet up the hype if its a re-release or something
No it's not the kill bill gel sagas, it is tied to the movie though.

No it's not the kill bill gel sagas, it is tied to the movie though.

cool thanks for the info i saw this and was like what?

so i guess the teaser pic is telling us the one shoe will be based on the box of cereal spilled and the other will be when Lucy Lue was killed in the snow when the blood hit the white snow

Last edited:
the flamingos look gorgeous in that pic . Aug 2nd it is

Ronnie mentioned on twitter this will be his last GL3 collab for a long time

Saw these posted on Kixify for $250 + 20 shipped. Again it's a size 9. May be the same seller from feebay that I posted a couple pages back. I previously got the impression that they were samples because it didn't come with a box and they were size 9. Oddly the seller on Kixify or the feebay posting never mentioned about them being samples, just that they're authentic and new. I don't see a box in the kixify photos either, but it shows the extra laces and camo patterned insoles. I was just letting you guys know since this GL3 model popped up and there seems to be a lot of interest. I want them for sure, but when they have a general release. Not paying reseller prices for a GR.

Last edited:
Is there a release date on the concepts yet? I looked through this thread, but cannot find it.

Dont kill me if its here...

i hope it's RF's last GL3 for awhile because he knows asics is planning to put them up on an iD site...

it needs to happen.

and i'd pay $150 each if premium materials were an option.

i hope it's RF's last GL3 for awhile because he knows asics is planning to put them up on an iD site...

it needs to happen.

and i'd pay $150 each if premium materials were an option.

It's about time that Asics does their own version of iD, I just hope that the materials are nice and that they let you do something interesting with color blocking.

Back
Top Bottom