Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Really diggin this kithstrike

Those are really growing on me.

Heya guys, would you reckon 160$ is a good price for these? They're DS. Kinda new to Asics, so I don't know much about prices / how rare each model is.
original retail on these was what?? 80? 90? they're rare but most gl3s are rare i guess. pass and those baits are UGLY. 

original retail on these was what?? 80? 90? they're rare but most gl3s are rare i guess. pass and those baits are UGLY. 
I saw them at HoH a few weeks ago for $85. They sat on in the sale section at PYS for like $65 for months. The only reason the price is that inflated is because of that kithstrike nonsense that occurred a month or two ago.

Well, "original retail" was sort of around $90, but that is the recent "kithstrike" release, with the rope laces (which many pairs sold during the kithstrike did not have). Not sure what the going rate is for them now. I actually like the shoe, but wouldn't pay more than $125 or so.

I saw them at HoH a few weeks ago for $85. They sat on in the sale section at PYS for like $65 for months. The only reason the price is that inflated is because of that kithstrike nonsense that occurred a month or two ago.

Whiteysneaks, which HOH did you see them at? I'd love to cop for $85!

I liked the sample pictures but that leather gold toe just looks cheap. My opinion has changed completely. If they would have went with suede or something else, I think they would have been better. That leather toe just looks bad. 

Only thing that will change my mind about getting a pair is if they sell everywhere like the SEALS did. I'm not paying resell for these, but if I can get them for retail then why not. If I don't like them, I'll sell them. No harm, no foul.

Love the story behind this sneaker and the colorway. If I'm able to cop, I'll be doing a lace swap, though.

No wonder the guys at sneaker freaker said that the cncpts asics had a really cheap feel to them. That gold toe throws off the whole shoe, another disappointment after a dope sample just like the STAs.

That said if I can get them for retail then why not, perfect trade bait for some other asics that I really want.

took a second to realize they put them on the statue's feet, thought someone was wearing leather socks... :lol:

wouldn't mind seeing 'em with some flat white laces, but they're prolly a pass for me...

I told y'all this was coming months ago but here you go now it's official. EB x asics. Unless things have changed its gonna be a pack of a GT2 and a GL3.

Last edited:
Just purchased these Mint Asics Gel Saga's today. I can't wait to get them and take some pics. I will more then likely use the black laces for a more subtle look.

didn't see this full photo posted in here...

def A+ for effort, and while everyone is still justified in calling these salmon toe rip off's, the concept is pretty nifty... they just shouldn't have let those first photos be the first people saw (i mean, they really did look navy blue with a salmon toe, and ya couldn't see the teal accents), and used these new ones instead, and explained the concept.

Finally got my first pair of GL3's! Not bad for $82 after tax lol SoCal locals, hit me up for location details. (lurkers can suck it lol) even if you're not a local i believe they do phone orders as well. right now they're having a sale, 20%off all shoes. They also have the mint green gel sagas if you're looking for them still. PM me!

Back
Top Bottom