Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Today's pickup

Wazzup y'all, thought I'd check in just found this thread as I'm gonna start buying more Asics. I only have 1 pair the St. Alfred joints and love the quality and colorway. I noticed the craftsmanship and excellent quality materials on Asics and am gonna start copping more colorways I like.

Peace.

I'd advise the same as well. I'm a true 12 and I size up to a 13 on all my GLIIIs and they fit comfortably.

-Drew

i say yes, cuz i'm pretty much a true 12.5 and most of my GL3's are 12's... but i lace loose, don't lace all the way to the top, and let the tongue bust open, cuz i think they look the best like that (nice and relaxed, in fact i don't even like the model that much when seeing them how most people lace them all the way to the top and all tight), so i need them to be snug to not slip on my heel (and sometimes they are a bit snug, but nothing actually uncomfortable)...

if you lace loose at all, i would suggest going with a 12.

i never understand those who say go a full size up (or even a half size) in these, but i think it's cuz they lace tighter and all the way up to the top...

Ight thx for the help I usually lace loose or just take the laces out and redo the lace job and it usually fits. I'll just keep this in mind for certain releases.

Just got an e-mail with tracking info from End...it has to be these because it was the only thing I'm expecting from there even though I thought they weren't releasing til August. Should be here on Thursday. :smokin

No guarantees but it looks like if y'all want to order from there they should be on their way. I got em for $100 with a code too. :smokin again.

Heya guys, would you reckon 160$ is a good price for these? They're DS. Kinda new to Asics, so I don't know much about prices / how rare each model is.

Post pics when you get the pink toe's guys. Waiting on a state side release for them...they will be my next pick up for sure...unless camo's beat them out

Wazzup y'all, thought I'd check in just found this thread as I'm gonna start buying more Asics. I only have 1 pair the St. Alfred joints and love the quality and colorway. I noticed the craftsmanship and excellent quality materials on Asics and am gonna start copping more colorways I like.

Peace.
Welcome to the thread! Just a heads up though, that a majority of the Asics releases will not have the same quality materials as the St Alfreds. However, there is definitely some good stuff out there!

$100 shipped for those pink toe GL3s? That is very tempting.

Heya guys, would you reckon 160$ is a good price for these? They're DS. Kinda new to Asics, so I don't know much about prices / how rare each model is.

Honestly I wouldn't even pay anything past 80 buck for them. I don't even like them to begin with.

-Drew

I see no mention of codes.

Sorry, I should've clarified...I only got them for $100 because I'd gotten a 25% off one-time use code because End had screwed up a previous order on an item.

It's also how I got the "Knicks" GT-II for around $75, same order but these GLIII were a pre-order and didn't ship til now.

EDIT!!!: So...it looks like it might not be the "pink toe" GLIII that's getting delivered on Thursday, just an odd coincidence with a different pair I bought the other day getting shipped. I'll know for sure in 2 days, hope if it's not them that none of y'all ordered anticipating them soon. :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom