Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hey guys, first time posting in this thread.

I just saw these pop up on feebay in a 9, new without box. $100 starting bid with reserve and $26 shipping.

These are the same ones posted a couple pages back right?

Buy-it-now at $350 plus shipping though?
mean.gif

I'm guessing they're samples? I hate reserves and I'll wait for the general release.

Quality looks nice though.
Flamingos are not bad but I think these GR are better

Last edited:
^ they're probably not samples, just some guy thinking he can sell for that price because they haven't come out yet. Whoever pays that price is an idiot. If you want the shoe I don't think you'll have an extremely tough time if you just do your research on different stores once they release

^ they're probably not samples, just some guy thinking he can sell for that price because they haven't come out yet. Whoever pays that price is an idiot. If you want the shoe I don't think you'll have an extremely tough time if you just do your research on different stores once they release
pretty sure samples made in sz9 right? Pretty standard industry practice, so it might add up.

pretty sure samples made in sz9 right? Pretty standard industry practice, so it might add up.
I mean it's possible but if they were actually samples I'm sure the dude would heavily advertise that. I haven't seen the listing but if tfurumi had a question about it being a sample then it seems like it wasn't advertised. And if you're selling a sample you really want to make that known in order to make it seem more exclusive

Hey guys, first time posting in this thread.
I just saw these pop up on feebay in a 9, new without box. $100 starting bid with reserve and $26 shipping.
These are the same ones posted a couple pages back right?
Buy-it-now at $350 plus shipping though? :smh:
I'm guessing they're samples? I hate reserves and I'll wait for the general release.
Quality looks nice though.

Nice find. Those real pics look better than website stock pics. Definitely gonna scoop those up once they release in the states.

will pass on flamingos, gl to everyone tryin to get those i'll wait for the gr packs 

Hey guys, first time posting in the Asics thread. Been seeing Gel Lyte III's everywhere and have been thinking about copping a few. Any recommendations to sites for the easy-to-get colorways? Trying to get my first pair and not looking to break the bank. I've only really been buying Roshes and Flyknits till now and the sites that I get those from don't really have Gel Lytes. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!  

get these kayano 19's, throw some upgrade insoles in them, and you should be fine. kayano's are my go-to gym / running shoes:

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/482963/[/

Are these great for running? I have a chance to buy them for 70$ and wondering if I should buy them?

Back
Top Bottom