Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I really like these. I love my geminis more than most people do and the two shoes having flipped materials doesnt bother me. Also, the St. Alfred tiger stripes 
nthat.gif

Is this the Footpatrol 25th Anni collab???
i think these are foot patrols. 

i think these are foot patrols. 

These could be a sample pair of the foot patrols. But from that 25th anniversary picture that leaked earlier in the year, the final product will look different. It looks like the plastics heel cup part is white in the picture and the Gucci Paul picture they're all green. Subtle differences.

These could be a sample pair of the foot patrols. But from that 25th anniversary picture that leaked earlier in the year, the final product will look different. It looks like the plastics heel cup part is white in the picture and the Gucci Paul picture they're all green. Subtle differences.

Also, I don't see any red coloring on the 25th anniversary picture either.

only thing i wonder about the MonkeyTimes, the leather looks similar to the fiery reds.... which sucked IMO. 

Don't care about future yellowing. Just need to get a pair of them.
Exactly. Need a pair of them to wear for the summer. They will probably get kind of beat up anyway being mostly white.
I'm not even concerned about them getting beat up. I have lots of white shoes and most make people think they're brand new or close to it. Yellowing takes 5-10 years to really set in.

Bottom line is that the Monkeytimes are a dope colorway with (what appears to be) nice leather.

Back
Top Bottom