Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Last edited:
Afew is releasing whatever stock is left after the in store release online. Any info on a standard worldwide release? The special packaging is great but it's a lot to get through customs. Not to mention that shipping charge as well.

That afew packaging will not be available online... It'll be F&F like the Titolo and Concepts boxes

Went ahead and got the grey/grey GL3 from SNS. Sizes went fast...
grabbed mine earlier. 

I'm getting some hype vibes from these. 

making me uncomfortable. 

either way, these are most likely going to be my second favorite shoe this year so far...

Stockist of Monkeytime x Asics GelLyte V "Light & Shadows" According to their site WW release will be May 9 but thats not the case, maybe on the 16 or 23?Let me know if this is posted already![emoji]128513[/emoji]

Heya guys, just wanted to let anyone know if they're buying the size? 25th anni gl iii's that the 3M one fits at least 1 size big.

I'm a 10.5 in the gl iii's and this one, sz 9 fits perfect. Not too snug just perfect..

I'm in Oz so got to try them on in store.

Additionally, 2 factory fresh sz 10's had deep dents in the upper so I'd be a bit wary with the QC on this run..

edit:
PS. further to other's assessment, I'd actually like to change the statement to say if you can, try it on before you purchase.

I assess the fit of gl iii's by how wide the split tongue splits. So if they stay together, that's the fit I'm going for (in addition to comfort and snugness)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom