Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I literally have to hold my Dried Roses next to a light for a good 30 seconds before it becomes prominent enough that i can notice it. GITD soles are cool, but ultimately a little pointless imo.

I literally have to hold my Dried Roses next to a light for a good 30 seconds before it becomes prominent enough that i can notice it. GITD soles are cool, but ultimately a little pointless imo.
i had the air max 90 glows...**** never glowed. 

i had the air max 90 glows...**** never glowed. 
laugh.gif
  All it actually does is make the midsole feel rough and tacky like sandpaper.

I mean its not that big of a deal is it? during the day you cant tell at all. And if you dont want em to glow at night just keep them stored in the dark and take em out for night wears and they wont glow since they need to store light in order to actually glow. Pretty easy to avoid imo. 
I see what you mean but what about when you're out in the day and night? I don't want to be wondering if my shoes are glowing.
Noobs don't understand how glow in da dark works. Don't convince them otherwise lol. Medics are the only sneaker I sorta liked since the da vinci's. Overall collab releases have been freakin weak to me.
I think most people over the age of 5 can grasp the concept of glow in the dark.

laugh.gif
  All it actually does is make the midsole feel rough and tacky like sandpaper.
Another bad point.
Me to. Really dissapointing. I thought they were just white?
Yeah it's a shame. A crisp white sole would have been so much better.

recieved my btps today, wish it was only gold stripes but i havent been this hyped for an asics collab in a while so i had to cop, might consider selling them though if anyone in norway or possibly scandinavia shows any interest, hit me up if youre a size 12 and we might be able to work something out! not rushed to sell them though so dont lowball.. :D

recieved my btps today, wish it was only gold stripes but i havent been this hyped for an asics collab in a while so i had to cop, might consider selling them though if anyone in norway or possibly scandinavia shows any interest, hit me up if youre a size 12 and we might be able to work something out! not rushed to sell them though so dont lowball.. 
happy.gif

recieved my btps today, wish it was only gold stripes but i havent been this hyped for an asics collab in a while so i had to cop, might consider selling them though if anyone in norway or possibly scandinavia shows any interest, hit me up if youre a size 12 and we might be able to work something out! not rushed to sell them though so dont lowball.. 
happy.gif
Hyped for that resale, huh?

We're a cynical bunch YY, if you're saying you'd be selling for your costs plus shipping, that's different...but you also didn't say that, so.....

We're a cynical bunch YY, if you're saying you'd be selling for your costs plus shipping, that's different...but you also didn't say that, so.....
basically, what i was trying to get at was "if anyone willing to a) pick up b) meet up, i will sell for retail + fees" i dont look at the sneaker resale market as an opportunity to make money, its just a hobby..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom