Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thats sick

I'm way jelly too. Need that WW release asap.
I like them a lot...Tigers stripes have silver outlines. They are 3m on the outside, leather on the inside... 3m on the heel and on the ropes...

No extra laces....I was surprised they were off white tho... But overall a dope shoe imo...

I like them a lot...Tigers stripes have silver outlines. They are 3m on the outside, leather on the inside... 3m on the heel and on the ropes...

No extra laces....I was surprised they were off white tho... But overall a dope shoe imo...
Awesome dude... Materials look killer and the cw is just too good to pass up.

Anticipation is killing me... Hopefully I don't strike out when they do finally drop

Dude don't do that UR order will get canceled jus email them an they email u back a paypal invoice then u pay they ship but some dymbasa don't ask bout date cause then they'll pull us who ordered guy on phone said ips will be blocked if u pay backdoor

Dude don't do that UR order will get canceled jus email them an they email u back a paypal invoice then u pay they ship but some dymbasa don't ask bout date cause then they'll pull us who ordered guy on phone said ips will be blocked if u pay backdoor
roll.gif

got my splash cities in yesterday. (took THAT long to get them).. Interesting tid bit about these, these dont have blue paint on a white midsole, they have white paint on a BLUE midsole. crazy. I was hitting it with acetone like crazy like wtf!? this is not budging...just gotta paint over the blue instead of removing it lol. anyways,, so begins the long road to Only in Soho GLVs.. 

got my splash cities in yesterday. (took THAT long to get them).. Interesting tid bit about these, these dont have blue paint on a white midsole, they have white paint on a BLUE midsole. crazy. I was hitting it with acetone like crazy like wtf!? this is not budging...just gotta paint over the blue instead of removing it lol. anyways,, so begins the long road to Only in Soho GLVs.. 
Hmmm thats interesting. Id like to see them with the all blue midsole and no white...

Back
Top Bottom