Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

The reason Stalin was brought because a post said atheists were humane, which is totally untrue

I never said atheism makes you inherently immoral. I just said they seem to be more generous and more humane.

Last edited:
Atheist here.

BRB going to commit mass genocide.
ah, classic atheists when will they learn 
mean.gif

Dude said more humane

Stalin was more humane than the Crusades?

Civil means the same as more humane and more generous?

Last edited:
Dude said more humane

stalin did what he did, and he was an atheist

the crusades happened BECAUSE of religion 

stalin and hitler both had facial hair, are people with facial hair humane? 

Can you prove Stalin didn't do what he did because he was an atheist?

Also my point isn't that atheists are less humane or bad, its to discredit the atheists are more humane bs schtick

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]The reason Stalin was brought because a post said atheists were humane, which is totally untrue[/quote]Totally untrue?

"I shouldn't punch you in the face, because god said no. Buuuuuuuut, if I do, Jesus died for my forgiveness."

"I shouldn't punch you in the face, because I know how that would feel, and I wouldn't like that if it were done to me."

Who you trusting, dude?

I do not trust that first person. AT ALL. This is real talk. That's a philosophy I live with in real life. You tell me you're religious, I don't trust you, because I know forgiveness is your fallback. Atheists have no forgiveness eraser, and no reward of a fake heaven they're trying to keep in mind.

Dude said more humane

stalin did what he did, and he was an atheist

the crusades happened BECAUSE of religion 

stalin and hitler both had facial hair, are people with facial hair humane? 
Can you prove Stalin didn't do what he did because he was an atheist?
yes

atheism means that he does not believe in god or religions figures, that is all atheism is

he did what he did to gain power and control over the population, this has nothing to do with atheism 

Its the same difference man

His actions were atheist in nature
Lol how are his actions atheist in nature? Apprently there's this atheist church out there telling me to enslave people and convert them to atheism. There's no atheist nature, I just don't believe in God.
This is what I've been wondering 
laugh.gif
. How are Atheists supposed to act? Like barbarians as insinuated? 

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]The reason Stalin was brought because a post said atheists were humane, which is totally untrue
Totally untrue?

"I shouldn't punch you in the face, because god said no. Buuuuuuuut, if I do, Jesus died for my forgiveness."

"I shouldn't punch you in the face, because I know how that would feel, and I wouldn't like that if it were done to me."

Who you trusting, dude?

I do not trust that first person. AT ALL. This is real talk. That's a philosophy I live with in real life. You tell me you're religious, I don't trust you, because I know forgiveness is your fallback. Atheists have no forgiveness eraser, and no reward of a fake heaven they're trying to keep in mind.[/quote]

What does your story have to do with Stalin being inhumane?

instead of repeating stalins name over and over

could you explain how your every day atheist is not humane as a cause of being an atheist? 

as in, explain a few common character traits of an atheist and connect those with possible actions said atheist would take which most people would consider inhumane 

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]The reason Stalin was brought because a post said atheists were humane, which is totally untrue
Totally untrue?

Who you trusting, dude?

I do not trust that first person. AT ALL. This is real talk. That's a philosophy I live with in real life. You tell me you're religious, I don't trust you, because I know forgiveness is your fallback. Atheists have no forgiveness eraser, and no reward of a fake heaven they're trying to keep in mind.[/quote]

What if person two is also religious?

Its the same difference man

His actions were atheist in nature

Lol how are his actions atheist in nature? Apprently there's this atheist church out there telling me to enslave people and convert them to atheism. There's no atheist nature, I just don't believe in God.

Of course there is no organized church of atheists.

Stalin didn't want organized religion in his society. Prosecuted the church for most of his reign, sent millions of believers to concentration camps. Communist manifesto speak negatively about the church but maybe Stalins actions aren't that of a man with atheist convinctions

You can't prove they weren't either

Last edited:
Christians were one among DOZENS of different groups/cultures that were persecuted under Stalin though. That man did not discriminate when it came to those he killed 
laugh.gif

Stalin didn't want organized religion in his society. Prosecuted the church for most of his reign, sent millions of believers to concentration camps. Communist manifesto speak negatively about the church but maybe Stalins actions aren't that of a man with atheist convinctions

none of these things are atheist in nature though

I don't think we ever got the answer to this.

Are atheists equally as humane as religious people?

instead of repeating stalins name over and over

could you explain how your every day atheist is not humane as a cause of being an atheist? 

as in, explain a few common character traits of an atheist and connect those with possible actions said atheist would take which most people would consider inhumane 

I never said atheists aren't humane

My disagreement was with the statement, that atheists are MORE humane

don't think one group is more humane than the other.

each side as done horrible things.

What are the characteristics of Athiests?

If something is Athiest in Nature, what does that mean?

[thread="633320"] [/thread]

none of these things are atheist in nature though

So they were God fearing actions?

Back
Top Bottom